And so it goes along each day
That ganks occur because they can
And nowt as much as a single ban

Is issued to our gunny chums
Who shoot the stupid, all in fun
And so I say with no dismay
3 cheers for ganking, hip hip hooray!

7 Likes

IMO they should add sem extra defence on ships in HS.
They should be gankableā€¦ But it also should cost the gankers more than few million isks.
Entering belt - Anom or mission will reduce your extra defence to default.

Why? Whats your basis for that?

Answers in the form of a rhyme or couplet or ditty would be extra super

1 Like

They are only present in high sec.

Uedama skyā€™s

Her loathsome cat is just a star,
It needs no gas, and it dies fast.

Sheā€™s not alone she brings her friends,
a pet cat and lots of hounds.

The cats likes to chase the salt,
Especially one thatā€™s at a halt.

The pilot shudders at the terrific gun
He want to leave but she wants the fun.

Donā€™t speed it up or slow it down ,
Itā€™s up to us to put them down .

There, my answer to the last guys post, somewhere, I thinkšŸ˜‚

We need to talk about a more serious problem: Poetry (or that atrocity people are pretending is poetry)

3 Likes

Indeed Iā€™ll never do that again

2 Likes

As is ganking.

Coincidence?

Take a ship through low sec and null and see if you meet a gate camp and get ganked. :rofl:

You cant get ganked in low or null.

Its perfectly legal to attack people in those places.

Yeah, but whiners still call it a gank when they think itā€™s unfair that they lost a ship.

2 Likes

1 Like

The did that already, but not the way you want. They reduced resistance by 20% while raising damage output (I forget by how much) at the same time. This was done to make killing easier if I remember correctly, and I might not remember this right, I was still pretty new and happened to have been training nothing but resistance for a really long time. I was pissed watching all that time spent on skill training be for nothing.
I got over it though eventually and decided to train for damage, speed, agility and being sneaky instead. Then they nerfed nullification and took a stab at cloaking. After that I kind of lost sight of the future and stopped giving a damm what was in my skill queue untill recently, now they are in the middle of assaulting the skill queue itself.
My guess is that this will never end and that a Corvette is the only really economical ship in the game.
I know someone with a Veletor thatā€™s really really dangerous, he uses it to kill very large ships that expect him to be harmless. This has become one of my few goals at this point. That and mastering stealth bombers to V. I just want to see what thatā€™s actually like, Iā€™m still terrible at flying them even though I like them a lot.

I was using the GANg Kill meaning.

Good for you.

I was using the correct meaning for this game.

Unless you also think Sov War engagements are also ganks?

Yeah even though it was plenty fair and they just arent very good.

1 Like

If concord is removed. Is it still ganking? ( in its current meaning)

Or would it just be something else

Maybe we should start using that in RL Instead of getting. Jumped You get ganked

No. Thats the point. Remove CONCORD and make there be no doubt that PvP is something to be expected, not an outlier.