Criminals and gank failures

JFC you are owning him into the ground LOL. Good job. You have learned to EVE. He’s currently crying at me in the anti gank channel and threatening to kick me LOL.

He really is just a clout chaser and has a modicum of power as a channel admin that he abuses. Honestly, he is the best thing to happen to ganking. He drives people away from AGing. Its sort of great in a way.

In other words, I’m taking my toys and going home and crying ROFL. Oh man.

Welp he blocked you, so you won :smiley: He doesn’t get blocking means eternal loss and shame ROFL.

2 Likes

I would say the opposite tbh.

If there was more interesting things to talk about but this is EvE so… vOv

1 Like

You finally admit that you attack the weak.

You’re trying to purge HS of all players?

2 Likes

Why would anyone attack someone stronger than them?

1 Like

Keep watchiing hehe

1 Like

Who is “stronger” is decided by fight, nothing is really sure before it happens.

Obviously there is many reasons to fight, it happens all the time.

1 Like

Everything is sure before it happens.

Whether both parties are fully aware is another matter.

3 Likes

How do you know? Read the future from hand?

You can gather information, but not everything is discovered, when you lack in information gathering.

That is why in real warfare the information is the most valuable thing, and there is still risk.

Imagine in WW2 invasion of france french tanks were being burned by their own crews even when they were better then german, and the germans were not in position to defeat them. That is because the information they had, was false.

I already said that the parties involved knowing or not was important.

But yes, statistically every battle is decided before it happens.

You just have to factor in what people are likely to do as well as more mundane things like damage exchanges and tactical advantages

This is why sometimes it is better not to attack even if it looks like you have the advantage.

About the tanks, it was also because the French order of battle and doctrine was at fault, in that tanks were seen as supporting the infantry and were separately interspersed with the infantry. The only French unit to use tanks properly was De Gaulle division and that was shown by their performance. My own country Britain did the same as the French sadly…

There is an interesting engagement to the south of Dunkirk, where the British concentrated a squadron of Matilda’s and actually had some success, though they were slow infantry support tanks and while their armour was decent their guns were not good enough.

Yes, but in that particular event, the thing that decidedly made them burn their own tanks was the false information. Of course they were left without much fuel first, while stationing in a village. They never saw combat, and germans were not there even. The fire from the burning tanks also spread to the village.

information warfare and spies is what can win you a lot, and there are even examples from EVE.

I think more importantly in all of this was the absolute state of the French military in the lead up to the second world war riven by extreme political infighting that sapped any cohesion and ability, thus causing a morale issue, except for people like De Gaulle.

Still as an Englishman, I have total respect for those French soldiers fighting and dying to allow British troops to get on the boats. Sometimes I wish people are less ignorant about this, I am not criticising you, but it is a general lack of knowledge about the fall of France and how some French fought really hard.

But I agree with the intel side of things being important, as well as morale and ability.

Same thing happened at Singapore when the British surrendered to the Japanese.

Because they thought they were the weaker position, they acted in a way which ensured their defeat.

Much honor. Much shame.

You claim that things have changed. I’ll take your word for it, as you’d know better than I.

But if they really are different these days, why are you and yours trying so desperately to shoehorn my statements into insults against you personally? Thats the old way, the way of the last decade and longer.

But you swear it’s different now.

So ill be clear, for you and the others.

I am not insulting you. I’m not commenting on the gameplay of ganking or mining.

I am saying, your inability to provide other topics of discussion make this game look very boring.

You folks have spin-cycled these same goddamn topics since day one of this game, and get defensive and bitter when people point that out.

PS: Don’t you lot laugh at the idea of space-bushido when someone else gets mad at a lack of “honor” in pvp?

Great. This is my main. The only main you’ll ever, ever see. So stop asking for forum bushido.

Yep, that’s my goal. Once all the miners are dead, I will start ganking the gankers, and in the end it will only be me left. Nobody else. That’s the dream.

2 Likes

wont you get lonely?

Nah, Ill be sure to leave Billy active to keep her company.

2 Likes

Just don’t reproduce. No universe needs that. Not even an empty one

What on earth made your brain go there?!

Besides, I hate breeders.

Filthy creatures.