Criminals and gank failures

You spent 132 ships and 1.8b to kill an empty freighter, sure you guys have more isk than god i bet but still, i am sure you knew he had nothing in cargo.

Apparently, according to Aiko, there is no isk value on “fun”. :smiley:

fun / hour or isk / hour :thinking:

1 Like

It is unbalanced…but then there’s few things more fun than running rings around the gankers. Now that all 3 of my alts can mine, I can just dock up and switch alt and system when gankers show up. I’ve become extremely adept at using ‘not worth ganking’ shuttles to move smaller items about a few at a time. In case anyone is specifically after Cilla Cybin I just contract stuff to an alt and do it. These and other such things all count as ‘gank failures’…and it is fun sticking a finger up at these self proclaimed ‘lions’ of the Serengeti.

1 Like

Yes…the whole thing is an insane arms race type thing in which one spends 10m ISK on a ship and then add 20m ISK worth of stuff to ‘protect’ it. Which, of course, just means you lose more when, not if, it gets destroyed. So there has to be some motivation beyond just ISK…or the game becomes pointless.

Who cares? It took us three attempts? Ok… so? Am I ashamed to be on a WINNING team that keeps going even when things are difficult, a team which succeeds in the face of adversity and opposition? I am absolutely shameless. Ganking is difficult, requiring skill, planning, and coordination. We work together as a team, and we get the job done. I’m not ashamed of that, and you should be ashamed for trying to gloat about your own failure.

Yes, we knew. Think about that next time you try to “shame” us for losing isk.

2 Likes

= Warp to victim and press f1. lol even a miner can do it right?

If that was true, why don’t you do it and kill some nice 20 billion isk freighters.

Free money, right?

Because I’m in the hauling side just that.

You don’t want EASY free isk?

Just gank some other haulers and EASY MONEY?

No …

1 Like

Ok, well I’m gonna keep doing EASY GANKING.

EASY FREE MONEY, DAILY

EASY EASY EASY GANKING FREE MONEY ALL THE TIME

DONT CARE ABOUT FAILURE CUZ SO RICH OMG OMG

4 Likes

It’s easy or not easy? Make up your mind

OMG GANKING IS SO EASY

I MAKE INSTANT EASY ISK DAILY

SO EASY SO MUCH ISK OMG

I did it while AFK ! LOOOOL

3 Likes

Huh. It sounds like they just study the ocean? Holy fire? So you’re religious zealots persecuting oceanic scientists? And the gankers are bad people?

There isn’t :smiley: I know. Amazing right? Having fun playing a vidya game?

So you’d buy a car chassis but no tires or anything else to go along with it? Huh.

Huh. You said so many words and so many wrong ones :smiley:

You don’t honestly think you can just warp to another ship that’s not in your fleet do you?

Have you heard about combat probes by any chance?

You can warp to a scout in your fleet

1 Like

Is that what Safety is doing? Sitting off grid with a highly skilled scan alt in a t3c constantly refreshing combat probes around a gate to get a 1 hit scan and then fleet warping gankers in? If so, that seems just a little more talented than just “warp to victim” like the person I responded to implied doesn’t it?

Yeah, that’s why I said " not in your fleet". Which again takes more coordination and set up than just “warp to victim” doesn’t it?

1 Like

-" xxx" ( you right click his name, select fleet, then warp to member) can’t see how it is so hard.