Criminals and gank failures

I can only laugh so much, thanks you got me bad, sorry but I can’t stop laughing.

Priceless…

That’s basically how i feel every time you post. Glad i could finally return the favour.

1 Like

There’s never a reason not to shoot a ganker and this pod just incase

1 Like

So very true, but it adds to the fun…

What do you think about the white knight crazy rant above? I found it hilarious…

1 Like

LOL as usual you miss the point.

Bro. Lets not front mmkay?

Its all you try to do brosef. What’s funny tho is you drive far more people away from AGing than gankers do ROFL.

I can’t say anything because I launched a bomb into a brawl between to RUTZ entities fighting over an astrahus that I had a vested interest in seeing destroyed, knowing full well it would hit both parties. KB green and hus destroyed. It was a good day.

There are lots of reasons to shoot many other players, and not just gankers. However, EVE’s “anti-griefers” go after gankers exclusively. Why is that? If you consider the effects of “grief play” (which isn’t actually a thing, but I’ll entertain the notion for the sake of argument), then the players engaging in high-sec wars, or camping low-sec gates, or stealing others’ loot or minerals, are all equally guilty since the net effect is making players waste their time and feel bad through the loss of assets/progress.

So why do AGs only go after players who are already guaranteed to die? Yes, AG efforts do impact ganking, by possibly making gank ships die faster so they can’t apply as much damage per cycle, and that effect is often tangible. But if the concern is to have an impact on griefing, then the activity portfolio would be diversified, and AGs wouldn’t do just this one single thing. But they do.

The explanation is that these people go after the low-hanging fruit. Pound-for-pound, they are unable to compete with any actual combat force in the game. This is why, whenever they have some kind of “low-sec op” or show of force of some sort, they always show up in little, disposable ships, in order to eliminate as much risk to themselves as possible. This is indicative of bottom-feeder, chickenshit behavior. AGs aren’t new players, and there’s quite a few of them. They should be able to field dozens of high-end ships, and be able to challenge some of the best war/pirate groups in the game, but they still act like week-old players, and do nothing but latch onto NPC kill mails to grow their fake kill boards to try to trick others into respecting them.

That’s not the same, because you interjected into a conflict that didn’t have a predetermined winner, and also put yourself at risk by doing it. What you did actually had an impact on the fight, even if you just wanted to get some free kills.

1 Like

Speaking for ourselves we go after anyone we are capable of going after, a short time ago we helped a low sec corp defend a station from a null entity , we helped save the station , that was in game griefing and we helped fight it .

I can’t really see your point you call everyone not ganking AG and say , look how bad the griefing is in that community, then when we fight to stop ganks which causes grief you say it’s pointless.

Right or wrong I see the act of ganking griefing just like the wardec corp killing someone because they can , so I kill gankers , baiters and any other group we see fit to fight.

I do see your point here and yes I have said it before as have you, but right now with our game time and numbers we couldn’t sustain a long PvP war but we should be fighting real PvPs not gankers , it’s something I want to change and I think we might be close to trying something new .

I also think you underestimate the numbers of new players we have and inexperienced players and I don’t mind admitting I’m out of practice too. Let’s hope our new plan for this works.

1 Like

I’ll have to disagree. You simply engaged in content gameplay. Blowing up a structure isn’t griefing. Its literal game play.

Brosef, you got peeps in your movement who actively sexually harrass other players. It is not the same. They are blowing up space pixels and engaging in RP extortion. You got peeps literally cyberstalking people.

Like I said, you wanna be taken seriously? Ditch the pretenders and disavow them publicly.

It isn’t griefing tho. You may dislike it and are more than welcome to fight it, but don’t get it twisted.

I think you need some help in terms of how to do this.

I halp you with a plan.

2 Likes

Defending a structure is game play that’s not the point . It’s the motive, same as it’s motive when the gankers salt mine their victims, we all really know what’s happening here

1 Like

The motive is irrelevant. Its supported gameplay, not griefing.

Whether the motive is because they don’t want it in that system, it looks ugly or they simply don’t like the name. The motive is immaterial. You aren’t guaranteed the right to own an upwell, only the ability to defend it’s existence.

If you can’t? It burns.

By your own logic, you also associate with griefers then considering the peeps who burned the CODE upwells. I mean their motive was to disrupt the gameplay of fellow players right :smiley:

Do you see how slippery a slope you’ve gotten on now?

We could and it didn’t,
but the act was a griefing act because it was a small corp being attacked by a null group. No better than the endless Dec corps , call it what you will bullying , griefing it’s all the same.

But in all this all you need to do is pick your side and decide for yourself what’s right or wrong , I have

No, no it isn’t. People often confuse griefing with actual gameplay.

Real griefing is for example someone non-stop sexually harrassing someone in game, as your friends do to Aiko. That isn’t intended gameplay. That is literal griefing.

A corp deccing another corp and attempting to burn their structure is intended gameplay, regardless of motive. In this case, the small corp did good and contacted you to help. It generated content for all. It was actually a very good thing.

So, its right to sexually harrass another player? Yes or no?

4 Likes

Come on , code have had the most vile players known to man and had them permabanned, both sides have had bad apples , stop playing that card.

Aiko has had some vile things said to her , which are wrong , if it upset her as a person she should report it and ccp would have ban them but she never and that’s her choice. I do not attack people as real people only there in-game character and that’s all we all should be doing

You are talking about theoretical individuals, whom you never met, who were around nearly a decade ago. Whereas Gix is talking about actual people, whom you do know, that you are currently associated with. Do you see the difference?

Besides, if your objection is to CODE. you should acknowledge that I dismantled CODE. which hardly makes me responsible for what happened a decade ago. You should celebrate and rejoice, the ascendance of Princess Aiko the Fair.

Ultimately, we are talking about toxicity TODAY, which appears entirely on the ag side.

1 Like

See, that’s the thing: this isn’t how heroes act. Now, I’m not saying you’re obligated to go out and only pick fights against big, strong groups that you can’t win against. However, the fact that you’re only going for the “sure thing” gives credence to the perception that you’re not doing this out of a desire to interfere with ganking, or work against griefing, but rather for your own benefit. And there’s nothing inherently wrong with playing for your own benefit, but that doesn’t match up with the propaganda you guys keep posting.

Why don’t you and the rest of the AGs report those people, even if Aiko doesn’t? Why aren’t you reading her blog, and reporting anyone who threatens to rape or murder her or her family?

1 Like

Nice whataboutism. Too bad CODE is gone and we are talking current day huh?

Yennoe, you typed a lot of words and stuff. Yet you know what I find funny? You never once answered my question outright.

It should be a simple No. Yet for you it isn’t. Instead there are excuses made and deflections given.

The fact remains, people in the AG community are actively griefing a player. And you, as someone who represents and is seen as a leader in that community, are not publicly disavowing it and instead defending it, screams volumes.

So that tells me a few things.

1. Despite what you claim about not attacking the real person, you obviously don’t really believe that or else this would be a bigger issue. So most likely things are said differently in private vs what you attempt to do on the forum

2. Either these guys are supporting you with de funds or some other collateral, hence the genuflecting.

So homie, you are right about one thing. You do choose sides and what you feel is right and wrong. But you also gotta realize people will judge you for those choices.

And right now? It is def not a good look for you. You think you’re gaining by not disavowing these peeps. Nothing could be further from the truth.

1 Like

CALM DOWN EVERYONE!!!

2 Likes

?

I’m calm. I’m not the one supporting sexual harrassment over a vidya game :smiley:

Thrashers are our most commonly used gank ship. Cheap enough to be hilarious when we get a kill on a DST, as well as being cheap enough to not care about a failed gank when I make a mistake or it just wasn’t enough muscle to take it down.

All my gankers are skilled for Thrasher, T2 Cat, Coercer, Maller, Tornado, and both Hound / Purifier with T2 torps.

Most days I go for the cheapest option since it is stress free and fun. It’s easy to make mistakes when you multibox to the extent I do, and it’s much more sustainable and stress free this way when things don’t go my way.

1 Like