Crimson Harvest 2018 - Event Feedback Thread

By the looks of it the Agency now even flashes when you haven’t opened it at all once. Great.

No sites in wormholes ?

1 Like

So is there a reason the Crimson Harvest events don’t spawn in WH space? Feeling forgotten.
K

1 Like

Wormholers are probably “collateral damage” yet again. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

How can •Cthonic Attar (the event exclusive ore) cannot be refined, when some people have it for sale?

It really drops in pure form from npc

1 Like

it drops from siloses in those sites. but quantity is low.

1 Like

A Gila prepared for a T5 Abyss should be enough for both Fields and Gauntlet… or not?

very heavy dps.

unless you can tank 850 DPS on almost pure EM profile, stopped dead and with neuts on you - hope you warp out quick.

1 Like

they are a little unforgiving

2 Likes

Are we going to have to wait until tomorrow to refine this ore?

I use an Ishtar with almost all skills maxed and probably i have to try some fitting adjustments but it works. I had to micromanage a bit and shoot quick but i didnt hit structure. They just died too fast. Gila has surely less damage but better tank except for the immunity from the assault damage control. Ishtar is an beast on its own. Now i will try the big spawn at the harvest fields with an gecko skiff …

1 Like

It’s fking awesome! :smiley:
How about that for feedback?

4 Likes

So Wormholers are no spacefriends?

1 Like

Skiff is a killa in the mining site. Gecko with some hobos annihilates em fast enough. Tank isnt an issue with 100k Ehp. Fly safe.

1 Like

the harvest field is easy peasy compared to full drop

I know. Do i see it right that one can spawn 3 waves of enemys by shooting the 3 silos in the mining site? Yeah those are easy in an skiff while mining. But i think i need some hauler coming for the new ore. The faction loot is “nice” so far.

2 Likes

The loot in the harvest site so far is way above the gauntlet ^^ But thats only luck i think. And yes faction loot will drop in prices. They do already.

2 Likes

Has anyone gotten a gauntlet to de-spawn? The ‘large Collidable Object’ can’t be damaged - so can’t be destroyed…