Crimson Harvest 2018 - Event Feedback Thread

i think you gotta shoot some shield generator to get the last spawn. maybe it despawns after that. not entirely sure though. like any other combat site if you dont shoot the final spawn or final structure. glhf

1 Like

confirmed shield generator is the trigger despawns after the cooker isdead

2 Likes

So where is the shield generator?

in site look for it or turn on LCO in overview

2 Likes

The only two LCO’s are the fortified Blood Raider Lookout and the Fortified Blood Raider Junction - neither can be damaged - been over 30 minutes sitting here

odd been in every site I have been in maybe a bug?

Ok, think I got it

Its not them. The shield generator(s) is somewhere else. I dont remember exact. Maybe it was nearby the energy field but outside ofc. Shoot it and kill the final spawn. Hope you find it soon.

1 Like

30km from warpin you have two bunker and 20 km after that you have the two shield generators

2 Likes

In the mining site its the silos you gotta shoot to trigger altogether 3 waves that are manageable. Maybe they also drop the refined minerals for the accelerators. Maybe it was a spawn i shot. But i think you get it from the 3rd silo or from any silo with an certain chance. ö7

2 Likes

The shield generators dont show up on overview for me, I can’t target them with ctrl+click too, however ctrl+left mouse drag works. They are around the red globe/sphere.

2 Likes

CCP tell us pls HOW TO REPROCESS “Cthonic Attar” the event Ore ?

Its broken. Secrets of the Abyss, MK II. So much for promising to do better. Wonder if this one will actually be fixed before the event is over.

1 Like

Hi there, in what way exactly is the event broken for you?

o7
CCP Turtlepower

1 Like

Well
you can’t refine the event ore to make accelerators, which is kind of central to the event
 Also, the faction mod droprate is incredibly out of whack, which is going to totally crash the market for dark blood/true sansha/imperial navy loot, for starters.

1 Like

That’s a known issue and will be fixed at tomorrow’s downtime. Please see the top of this thread for a list of known issues.

o7
CCP Turtlepower

3 Likes

I love the loot, not to sell but to use. about time these dropped again

3 Likes

Faction loot dropping in sites will make a lot of explorers really unhappy, including myself unfortunatedly.

Claim reward on main screen is an improvement but loosing points because I’ve forgot about claiming is still frustrating.

Other than that cool event.

3 Likes

I have been strongly critical in the past, But I love this event.

1 Like

droprate of dark blood modules is purely random. from dropping 100k-300k useless nanoplates up to 100mil dark blood scrams, drop rate is fine but it shall drop large dark blood modules so battleship guns, large repper etc. battleships dropping mdium sized modules is awful

2 Likes