Crimson Harvest 2018 - Event Feedback Thread

Crimson Gauntlets not re-spawning.

Hi guys, I’m enjoy the event so far. Disappointed that I can’t reprocess the ore yet, but you know about that so I won’t press the matter.

Unfortunately I’m seeing that some Crimson Gauntlet sites are not re-spawning in certain systems. Does the spawn rate vary from system to system, or is this an issue?

I’ve not noticed any issues with the spawn of Crimson Harvest Fields whenever they have been cleared, it appears it’s just the Gauntlets.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Took me a while to figure it out. On the blood raider structure there are 3 shield generators - they are hard to target individually, but if you control-grab the whole structure you can get them. Kill one of those - that will generate the final spawns and after you kill them the site will de-spawn.

1 Like

Just got 600mil worth stuff from 1 site. Once again 600mil. 2 warp scrablers and 2 warp disruptors and hell lot of boosters and other factional stuff. Flooding the entire universe with raiders assets is not so cool. This kills the economy

1 Like

Stop winning about too much loot. If you get small drops, people not satisfied, now when you receive huge drops, again people not satisfied. More is better than less :sunglasses:

1 Like

I feel incredibly sorry for anyone who lives in Blood Raiders/Sansha null or makes money from Amarr LP, because it is about to be worthless.

Stop winning about too much loot. If you get small drops, people not satisfied, now when you receive huge drops, again people not satisfied. More is better than less :sunglasses:

No. The economy is one of the only things EVE has over other MMOs, randomly flooding the market with a ton of faction loot totally crashes the market for several factions and unbalances the space.

1 Like

I think some have been used to it being a reward of THEIR play style. I say share the wealth, and let everyone have some.

2 Likes

Mb this is conspiracy from CCP against Goons that farm Delve? :roll_eyes:

That’s not how the market works unfortunatedly.

Being mainly an explorer I’ll stick to other games for a while I’m affraid :frowning:

Edit. I like the idea of accelerator blueprints though. Make youself a booster and support others doing that. Really cool.

1 Like

no sites in WH space either

1 Like

Can we get an official response on these Dark Blood module drop rates? This is absurd for how easy these sites are. How was something like this given the OK, unless it’s bugged?

1 Like

Is it me or peoples will always complain no matter what is being done ?

1 Like

@CCP_Falcon 600mil worth items from a single site. Mostly factional items. Is this a bug or smth?

1 Like

these things have only dropped in certain space for a long long time, and this encouraged those people to corner the market. This demonstrates that easy pickings do not last forever. It sucks if someone thought they were entitled for it to last forever, but there you are. CCP didn’t need anyones “permission” to balance things out a bit.

And maybe help some other faction to rise
And war against big one

CCP should never be able to intervene in the market, but that’s what this seems like. If they want to balance things, nerf the modules or something instead of flooding it with a ton powerful modules. This seems very short-sighted and has nothing to do with balance.

1 Like

This ruins not only blood riders or amar. It completely destructs production of t2 variations of those modules. This breakes the chain for miners and moon miners, etc, etc.

Yeah and how many “lucky” peoples have these cool T2 bpc heu ?

Is it big Corp ?

That have a lot of isk already ?

I’ve sold stuff worth 1.2bil that I got from 1.5 hours of doing those sites.

For newb it’s really hard to become rich without being under these big corp, a little change here and there to force movement is good

Go to wormhole in a scanner > profit. They don’t need to tank the market for that.