CSM 14 - Candidates Announced

Greetings,

The candidates for the CSM 14 have been announced! Please use this thread for any discussion around this topic and don’t forget to visit the campaign section on forums to see what each individual has to offer.

6 Likes

I checked the link and all I got was this:

The wormhole you were looking for has collapsed. Scanning for a new one may take some time.

If you want to podjump back, click here

1 Like

Same, i am getting a 404.

I guess this is CCPs way of telling us, no more CSM.

3 Likes

Must be some time-dilation happening.

:roll_eyes:

Will check it later after I finish watching Star Wars - The Phantom Menace.

2 Likes

Im sorry to spoil it for ya, mate, but that movie bombed, badly.

2 Likes

I’ve watched it a few times and in my opinion I think it’s rather good.

1 Like

OK, checked the link again and…

I, for one, whole heartedly endorse Olmeca Gold to be on CSM 14. He has sound judgement on not just capital balance but also nullsec in general - especially as it pertains to the proliferation of new rat AI aka “Diamond Rats”.

2 Likes

Awesome insider trading council elections, too soon ?

3 Likes

I find it disturbing that it is not clearly visible to which alliance these individuals belong. This is essential information for the vote.

6 Likes

GOON/CODE CSM’s again?

who want’s to put bets down on how many try to get in this time?

2 Likes

From: https://www.eveonline.com/article/przl5q/csm-14-candidates-announced

" happy to share that the final list of candidates consists of 44 remarkable human beings."

I might be more inclined to believe you’re happy to share the candidates if the link actually worked… in fact, why does it even need another page, if you’d included the list on the ‘csm-14-candidates-announced’ page at least we could get to it.

Seriously now, when you can’t get simple things like links on your website to work… well lets just say it does not inspire confidence.

PS please poke CCP Rise and wake him up, he’s still not fixed/finished ECM re-balance, we need him back to work.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

1 Like

The link works for some people, but not others. Probably a caching issue.

(works fine from my phone, and not from my work)

Seems to be a state-fluid link. It worked in the morning, later I got the 404 page and now it works again. And it stopped working again…

#CCPQualityCoding

2 Likes

Do you give any kind of transparany as to how the 44 are selected?
I applied and was surprised to be ruled out at this early stage therefore wanted some feedback as to what I could improve next time

2 Likes

Well, I don’t know how it works but I’d definitely expect a reason for being disqualified.

4 Likes

CCP aren’t renowned for being transparent so I’m not expecting anything tbh. It would be nice though.
I’m not bothered about getting through this year but it would be nice to know a “why”

2 Likes

The logs show nothing

I click a link to see what the title tells me I will be finding behind the link, only to find a link behind the link, which leads me to what i was supposed to be seeing after the first link.