CSM 14 - The Voting is Now Open!

Shameless self plug!!!

Insidious Sainthood on that sexy linch pin low sec ticket.

1 Like

Thanks for the vote, mate!

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome and good luck on getting elected.

Should use electoral college.

Public Service Announcement:

He is, in fact, not a new player.

New players donā€™t talk, or behave, like he does. New players donā€™t hide their profile to avoid being researched. New players donā€™t ā– ā– ā– ā–  up CODE threads. New players also donā€™t claim to not having played in years.

Makes me wonder if he went from ā€œi have been playing since 2003, but iā€™m unwilling to back up my claimā€ to ā€œIā€™m a new player who has no ideaā€. In any case is he absolutely, without the shadow of a doubt, not a new player.

Youā€™re welcome.

5 Likes

Can we seriously not doxx on the forums? Or anywhere else for that matter? (@Retribution_atSubZero)

Interesting.

First off, doxxing only applies to personal real world information.
Second are you and him the only people who ever called this doxxing.
Interesting.

Well done.
Nice work.
Very smart.

2 Likes

Why are these posts being hidden? They donā€™t break any rules at all?

3 Likes

Thanks for your theories, but Iā€™m not here for your bitter veteran status which you donā€™t deserve in any way. :joy:

*pets your head*

Please keep posting. :slight_smile:

Keep it on topic please.

2 Likes

Iā€™d have liked to be on it but CCP canā€™t deal with single character email addresses :confused:

None the less, voted.

Allowing Alphaā€™s to vote would make the election pointless. Ten people could spam 1,000 alphas and throw the election.

2 Likes

Mustā€¦ notā€¦rantā€¦aboutā€¦ RL ā€¦ electionsā€¦ mustā€¦ notā€¦

6 Likes

In a normal voting process, suggestions for WHO to vote end 1 day before the vote takes place. Many countries for example do not allow advertising or revealing your vote during the voting day, itā€™s illegal and itā€™s jail time. Do NOT influence people how to vote by suggesting your choice, let them use their own brain.

Heh, itā€™s already pointless.

7 Likes

VOTE ANYONE NOT IN A NULLSEC BLOC!!!

So we can see the true futility of voting at all.

I will hope for the best but expect the worst.

1 Like

I fully expect at least half of the Imperium ticket to be elected because no one else is organised enough.
Especially not hi sec.

1 Like

CSM: less resume, more platform! Less explosion, more PVE, crafting and gameplay slash hi-jinks. Kompai. Here another 16 years, 16 __ divided.

I guess there is no way to see who you voted for after you submitted the vote?

1 Like