CSM 15 - All You Need to Know

The site for the application is down - internal error 500. Makes it kind of hard to apply if the very method used is broken.

I will report this.

1 Like

Thanks Dunk!

Hey guys,

Seems like the online form has been having a bad time and is throwing error 500. To make sure that nobody interested in applying for the CSM 15 misses the deadline, I will be extending it until Wednesday, 13 May 23:59 UTC.

2 Likes

:red_circle: Why is it still not possible to see alliance and corp in the Forum character information?

1 Like

Probably for the same reason people like you post on forum alts.

3 Likes

:red_circle: What has that to do with anything? Stop your pointless spam. CSM candidates don’t post on alts… It would be very helpful to see at a glance where they come from without having to copy their name into EVE character search or a killboard to check that information.

1 Like

My post has a point - you want more information about who is posting, yet you’re hiding behind an obvious forum alt because you don’t want the people you’re trolling to know who you actually are. That’s more than slightly hypocritical.

1 Like

:red_circle: More nonsense. I am not running for an official office. How I use my alts is not in the slightest connected to how easy it should be to find out information about the representatives of the community. You really are an amazing match for the GSM with how you speak and act.

1 Like

Is the application form still link broken? or is it just me?

1 Like

Our engineers are taking a look at this. I will report when the problem has been fixed.

1 Like

And it seems to be back online. Please try again at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

3 Likes

That’s working great thanks I submitted my application down the post etc a couple of days ago how long should it be for a confirmation email? Closing date is soon I don’t want to miss it because I was waiting and I should have been taking action

1 Like

If you can go the the form, and not be told you’ve already submitted, you probably ran into a timeout issue with it.

(always do the text in another application like notepad, then copy and paste it into the form, which you’ve freshly refresh)

1 Like

Ok thanks I’ll re-do it tonight, or at least try

1 Like

@CCP_Dopamine question about CSM member policy: if an ultra-hardcore RP CSM member’s character permanently “dies” (eg. biomasses their char), would they have the opportunity to appoint a successor (eg. an alt) or, in adherence to their hardcore RP, would they have to leave the CSM as their character no longer exists and they choose not to portray a non-existent entity? A number of interested parties are inquiring as to this technicality on policy :grin:

1 Like

C’mon Archer.

1 Like

It could come up again! There’s at least one qualified RPer running.

It’s a legit question.

@CCP_Dopamine question about CSM member policy: if an ultra-hardcore RP CSM member’s character permanently “dies” (eg. biomasses their char), would they have the opportunity to appoint a successor (eg. an alt) or, in adherence to their hardcore RP, would they have to leave the CSM as their character no longer exists and they choose not to portray a non-existent entity? A number of interested parties are inquiring as to this technicality on policy

Just a poke! :wink:

2 Likes