CSM 16 - All You Need to Know

Sir, I’m reacting to Brisc (and his supporters in this case). If he stops treating people rudely, I’d stop saying anything at all. These posts have his stamp on them which is why I’m posting here. What you are proposing is that I create drama by trying to discredit him as a topic unto itself, which I am not interested in doing.

1 Like

Overly rude?

As opposed to what, barely rude?

The degree or intensity of rudeness doesn’t matter, what matters is that it’s perceived by others.

Also I wouldn’t use the term rude. Maybe a better term would be arrogant, patronizing, condescending, etc. :smirk:

And yes I did vote for Brisc in the CSM 16 election, he was my 3rd choice. I may disagree with a lot of his viewpoints but I do like the fact that he’s active here in the forums, which I respect a lot.

Mike Azariah was my 1st choice for CSM 16.

Uriel Paradisi Anteovnuecci was my 2nd choice for CSM 16.

4 Likes

Please stop stalking me.

2 Likes

If you treat your fellow players in a manner that is without couth or civility, I’ll be there to point that out (it’s also a violation of forum rules). If you actually regard other players in a decent manner, treat others with respect, then there’d be nothing for me to say. You are blaming me for pointing out rudeness, I’m not sure how you being rude to others is my fault. And as you say, if you being rude gains you votes that’s good on you. It doesn’t gain mine, nor does it gain my silence.

you are the one who is now attacking brisc personally, not as a csm member… you need to stop.

I’m criticizing his behavior Geo, not him personally (I don’t know him/her). As I stated on the other post though, real life stuff has now been dragged into this debate so I have to stop as it is now no longer just about Eve. So you will get what you want, even if it’s not for the reason you want.

2 Likes

That’s funny as I feel the both of us are just as guilty. So I’ll rephrase it. He’s no more rude than I am. Happy…

I voted Mike for the work he does and his input to the forums. Brisc for input to the forums and his list which got rid of the red dot.

1 Like

Mike: “It’s all good. Want some free frigates?”

Brisc: “I’m just a line member :)”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.