CSM and CCP, stop screwing us over

nuuri/naari… same person ok.

higher teir escalations that larger more active alliances have to deal with that could make them actually lose their ship can only be good at reducing the amount of supers and capitals in game.
Not only that but it will help to keep these large behemoths within their own neaighbourhood.

Of course anom ratting would need to be changed so that sometimes you may actually have to raid outside of your space.

Tbvh, kind of like jspace.

Though i have no experience in c6’s with a dread vs drifters.

That is not true.

With more risk, has to come more reward. Players will always do the most efficient thing.
the capital and super capital pilots must be forced to take this road, not told “go do group stuff for less, with more risk”.

That system will never work.

Also, i dont know if you missed it, but people have loads of isk, insurance, etc. then you come to the real issue,

most people do not list their isk from ship deaths they lose isk from taxes in the game (the biggest is station tax related stuff)

wtf said anything about them having to do it in a group?

wtf are you reading pal?

yes… obvious statement is obvious.

well they wont if they lose ships will they? i mena thats also fairly obvious…

Yeh they just changed that and it doesnt cover fittings anyway…

which is exactly why…

to be clear, making capitals die more will just agitate the capital players, and make them leave. It also will not fix the inflation in eve, or even touch the economy.

We produce twice the amount of what we lose in ships, People would literally have to drop like flies for “reduce super spam” to become a thing through pve. Good luck ever supporting eve with that. I promise it will kill this game.

and?
Most of these players dont really do anything anyway, their not exactly creating content or even communicating with others.

BUT who the ■■■■ are you?

2 Likes

making them leave will just abuse ccp’s ability to help the existing players. Even if they are there for bad reasons, they are benefiting the game in limited (or even beyond) ways.

I am nuuri naarian,

Lord protector of eve, king of the veldspar realm, mother of miners, first born of my name

most of them really arent, the only benefit they have to the game is they pay; but theyre the people that also ruin a lot of the game by allowing themselves to be used to bully the smallest alliances.

A mob mentality is never really good for anything.

They provide outside numbers looking in. When you join a corp, do you see 5 members and assume its a good place for social interaction? No. (btw something else that needs to be deleted from eve).

In the same way, seeing the eve server low population is also, not a good thing.

These are problems that will just make the game worse.

what? corps or social interaction?
your confusing the ■■■■ out of me.

The point i was making is that the players who just sit and rat, do serve a purpose beyond money, and that is showing people online, in corp, and on the launcher.

Why?
There is nothing in the game indicating this, the names jump from stuff like calm to fierce indicating a big jump in capabilities, is this simply a self belief that you should be able to rapidly advance.
And even if they try and lose a ship, it’s not going to be a super expensive ship, and they will have made enough on the early tiers to recover it.

For those of us developers who actually know what we are doing…
We take this thing called “native intuition” into account for our design positions.
#ShockFace

My point is that simply because you leap to an assumption does not mean it is an assumption most people will make. You certainly have leapt to a lot of assumptions that the rest of us here do not lately.
And my second point was that even if they do leap to an assumption, they lose their cheap ship. They learn a lesson about EVE and loss, and they have most likely made enough isk already to replace their ship just fine.
Between the two, I don’t see it as a big issue.
But if you can actually sit down and explain why you made the assumptions you did…

Cheap to Who here?

Na, actually they dont. A few deaths, and the quiet. Its arrogant to assume that everonye just “gets it”, because the truth is, most dont.

The problem is that if eve was ask you guys claim, in such good design and health, we’d see more people, but we dont, and we see it stagnant at best, declining at worse.

Which ones specifically?

EVE attracts the players that, usually, are interested in the game-play that EVE provides.

Subscriptions of all MMOs started to decline after 2010/2011, so seeing a decline in players in an already limited market makes the loss in players look worse that is actually is.

this statement is vague, can you clarify what is “declining” in this statement.

mmo’s have various business models, all of them are valid, and for different reasons, but in general freemiums make the most money

They also, generally, have the highest turnover of players as well as the lowest player retention.

Using WOW as an example.

1 Like

All areas of space are already governed by BOTH risk vs reward AND reward vs activity. Granted some of the scaling is off but the concept are already in place.

Turning HS into one big padded room will not help anyone…