Csm minutes doom & gloom threadnaught

Here’s an interesting tid bit form the meeting minutes

Falcon volunteers himself to rewrite the CCP Bible. He clarifies that the rules are not super strict
but rather the worry of making mistakes is what holds staff back in some areas of the game.

1 Like

But it would be not like you must take them, You could accept the decoration or not. Your choice of course. Or accept and then delete if you like to troll the trollers. Money for giving medals would take CONCORD.

There must be option to delete the decorations you dont like
2 Likes

Not sure about how it works now exactly but I think (based on what I read) that a decoration is awarded by the CEO and then the recipient can showcase it on their profile if they want to (optional). So currently it seems you can not reject a decoration but you still can decide to show it on your profile or not, at least based on what I read.

I have no personal experience beyond testing out the decoration creator but haven’t actually submitted a decoration yet as the ones I would award to corp mates have their prerequisites not fulfilled yet so no reason to make them just yet and the ones I would award to outside the corp (like one I would grant to giveaway supporters who support my giveaways) would require the recipient to leave their current corp and join mine for a time just to receive the decoration which is a horrible solution so pointless to create those either as well.

Though if the feature is implemented to can award decorations to out of corp then it would be a good idea to let the recipient delete unwanted decorations if they want to in case that is not how it works already, so not just ignoring it but actually be able to delete it.

Why do we need multiple threads to discuss this?

OP stop spamming threads and keep it to one, you’re just shitting up the forums.

3 Likes

Well, you convinced me. I just support the idea without restriction then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, that’s what I’ve been saying from the very start.

1 Like

Doomngloom

A bit off but hopefully nobody minds so back to the subject of decorations and specifically deleting them I did some reading and despite not sure if still the case I have this post from 2010 that states you can delete them and doing so has horrible consequences so the function seems very flawed, thought posting this as a warning may be of interest to some of you:

Source: (post #12 @ 2010.03.05 11:28:00) https://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=1279464

2 Likes

These things like decorations and logos for corporations should be touched by devs I think. Some new graphics should be added, some bugs resolved, new functionalities added (like giving decorations and titles to people outside corporation).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.