CSM, Naari Naarian

I have a game that is close to alpha stages, but i have not been working on it. Iv been preoccupied by my mother who is having issues with her heart while battling cancer.

I think you’ll find that the above excludes most players in eve from voting for you.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

5 Likes

You’d expect such an experienced player to know how basic pos mechanics work. Nice post dude

1 Like

You really gotta learn how to spy game in eve works. You seem to not be good at it.

This it a bit of a contradiction again. Now what to believe…

2 Likes

Enough of the discussions about me. Im growing tired of them. You guys are being childish. Either your dev alts, or your egotistical children trying to prevent eve from gaining anti-egotistical changes.

I got a lot of votes stacking up by the way, are you read for change?
At this point i am just going to auto-flag any post that is about me and my personal life. I try to be kind by inviting you to know some about it but you guys just play stupid games.

Grow up, or we can play this by the book and i’ll just report every infraction you do on these forums, and the admins will be left with no choice but to eventually remove you from it

You are trying to run for a position on CSM, players are going to want to know about you, not your character.

What you have show everyone is that you are a liar in one way or another, your posts contradict each other all over the place.

Voting hasn’t even started, which means you are lying again, who’s is why no one believes you about anything.

Your claim about working on games has no backing, your claim to be a 2003 player has no backing and your posts show it.

If you serious want to run for CSM you might want to start clearing the deception from yourself.

3 Likes

thats a lie.

show me one csm that gets as much personal life attention as me. your a straight liar. whats worse about it is you really dont care your just trying to discredit me to keep abusing players in the game, and that just makes you 2-3 pathetic. btw, got a good number of votes already ready.

From his CSM thread

Who else?

He is public figure and already is exposed to the public eye. Where are the post of your trolls claiming that he has to prove the above?

You asked for one, I gave you one.

He is public figure and already is exposed to the public eye.

His proof was already there, willingly and publicly.

If you have worked on popular games as you have made the claim, your name is already in the credits of the games so revealing what you have worked on isn’t a big deal. Unless you haven’t.

1 Like

so thats your only example? Its bs then.

What proof? pictures? ids?

Or did he just say so? I suspect you did not treat him in the same way you did, which proves your a liar, and intellectually dishonest.

Where is the proof for others?

This establishes that people reveal themselves by personal desire, not mandated requirements, which btw, i have found no evidence in ccps documentation that we must gie away our information as csm’s.

Yep, but there is nothing required anywhere saying i have to tell you my name or share my identity with you.

I concede that part to you.

It does not change what you have presented to the forums, your outward attitude towards those who disagree with you or you refusal to back up any of your claims, in game or out of game.

The evidence you have presented to the forums is that your are a liar and that you don’t deserve a seat on the CMS.

2 Likes

I have no issue with people who disagree with me. I do have issue with people who think its good for eve to run around slaughtering the noob and abusing them. From a business perspect, its insanity and no sane ceo would allow it. Which is why hilmar should be terminated.

Conjecture. Refusing to provide personal information, is not lying.

If they are a noob and they are being abused then report it, it is a bannable offense.
However EVE is a PVP game destruction is going to happen and no where is safe by design, the noob safety net is in starter systems once they leave that are no longer considered a noob.
For the health of the player driven economy ships need to be destroyed everywhere, not just in low and null.

You claimed to be a 2003 character after your first post said that you were a new player.

Your claim to be a null sec FC but your Corp advert is for a high sec hauling Corp that is not able to be war decced.

We have already tackled that “noob” is a broad term, and it depends on how you are defining it. I consider someone in this game for a few months a noob, ccp does not. Thus, what i consider a noob does not always result in a ban by ccps’ part.

ccp is to easy on this type of abuse, and as a result the game has suffered for it.

go pvp destructo in null or low sec. High sec should not be a place for that, and if i am approved for CSM, I will argue this point until its changed. Out of all of my positions, i believe two are of the greatest importance. The removal criminal actions in high sec, and the removal of super blobs in null.

Not true at all, and this demonstrates your lack of understanding of the economic structure of an mmo.

Isk needs to come in at a slighly higher rate then it go’s out (+/- 5%) because you want the economy to grow over time.

However, eve produces far more isk then it sends out, and as a result inflation takes place. This inflation is caused by excessive farming largely due to multiboxing and ccp not changing things like mining mechanics, or nerfing npcs to be immune to aoe dd’s which enable titan-multiboxers to do 600m/hr on each titan toon.

Null is the problem with the economy, not high sec. If you want to talk about fixing the problem at its source, this is where the topic should be in regards to the economy. Nullsec is highly abusive to older playerbase, and high sec is highly abusive to new player base and we need to step back and do some systems upgrades to various parts of eve to control these rates.

By shifting capitals for example into a capital vs capital ratting sites, we will help keep the game interesting and provide decent isk levels for those ships. The insane rates take place because of the capitals ability to slaughter in the masses, and for the same reason we have the issues of the capitals slaughtering players in the masses. Its abusive to the economy, and abusive to the players.

This however does not mean that buffing high secs income, or removing code and the likes will some how break the economy because the problems are not even from this area to start with.

Fix the problem at it source with the least amount of impact on the game and development resources as possible unless the system itself is failing causing lots of issues, they you deploy more development resources to create a design pass on it, and implement the change.

Then you will argue until you are blue in the face, because it’s part of the core of eve.

How long do you think it would take for the markets to become saturated with minerals from high sec? With no ships being destroyed in high sec, or even limited ships being destroyed in high sec the mineral quantity will go through the roof, the value of the minerals will tank as a result of it, if the ISK/HR is increased in high sec that would mean the cost of the saturated minerals will also be obnoxiously high.
How do you propose to maintain the players who have no reason to continue to play because the purpose for their play-style has been made all but irrelevant because of over saturation?
How will the noobs be able to afford a frigate that costs 10x what they can make as a 1 month old player because only a few frigates are sold occasionally because they aren’t getting destroyed as often.

Where is the risk for these ships? ISK generation in null is already a problem with them doing sites geared toward sub-capital ships. You already seem to know this and yet you in the same rant propose a way for capital ships to make even more ISK.

It will, you don’t see it because you don’t want to see it.
Examples of this have already been shown, like when mining barges recieved their initial balance pass, the amount of minerals on the market became extremely high.
If there is a place that ISK and minerals can be made in 100% safety the vast majority will use that resource to their advantage because of lower risk means more net income. Even at a lower ISK/HR if i don’t lose a ship I make more than a higher ISK/HR but lose a ship here and there.

We don’t need more isk faucets

1 Like

Mittens as another one. There is more written about Alex Gianturco than any other player and possibly more about him than all other players combined.

Xenuria is another again. A lot of personal attention has been directed his way in the form of “a friend of a friend of a friend said…” stories and mud sticks. He’s copped a lot of mud, through his own videos also.

However, in your case, there’s not an interest in providing personal attention, but in ensuring that you are morally and ethically, someone who can be voted for. Currently, you fall leagues short of what is needed to honestly represent anyone because there are too many lies and contradictions that you yourself post in these forums.

7 Likes

Another lie.
Your just overly obsessed with me because your desperate to stop an real beneficial change in this game, and it pathetic. 600 votes coming, lord of light willing.