I am running for CSM. I am a long-term player of eve, of which almost all of my history in eve has been in nullsec Sov Space. I have fought in many great battles, and been in many great alliance, and have even bee in leadership in a few.
I am currently the ceo of a high sec corporation, and the executor of a high sec alliance. This experience has opened my eyes on just how bad high sec has been over the years, and I would love the chance to change that!
Due to my extensive history as a game designer, I have very strong positions that are diametrically opposed to most players in eve. I will advocate for changes on things that have not been touched on (IE things that have not actually has not been changed by ccp).
Here are a few lists of things I would advocate for
Revamps of the Standings systems
- Growing standings and access over time
Reworks and improvements to corporation/alliance creation
- Including new logo’s
- Removal of tickers (they are just annoying part in the creation process)
- new uinque options in alliance, and corporate structures including
- Democracy: The ability for everyone in the corp to vote (with out shares): votes for democratic leadership shifts every 3 months. Votes that allow for mechanical changes to the system (like limited number of terms in a row).
- Oligarchy: Founded by 1 leader who can give “council member” to 4 others (a replacement to director). These individuals alone vote.
- Dictatorship: As it works now.
Shares converted to standalone system and more functionality included, including
A new display option on the corporate info panel that shows “shares return rate” to demonstrate how often a ceo will recall shares.
Smaller reworks of mining systems.
- including making ice and gas accessible in high sec, and low sec more commonly
War Declaration changes
Growing war eligibility based on a growth over time standing system which will open up corporations to build stations but not be war eligible
Removal of criminal actions in high sec
- by removing the ability to do any criminal weapons attack (suicide ganking) in high security space.
- by removing insurance payouts in low sec when criminally flagged.
- Fixing other work-arounds players have created to get around the intended design of the game.
- by finding fixes, or advocating for philosophical changes to the games identity to stop local spam-scammers, and the likes.
Stabilizing the resources, and income of the game
- high sec income between 60 and 80 million an hour (exception being incursions, or abyssal)
- Low sec income between 80-100 million an hour
- WH/Null sec income between 100-120 mllion an hour
Removal of capital ships ability to target sub-capitals with direct targeting, and potential changes to the capitals to buff aoe smart bomb ranges or look into creation of similar mechanics that do not require direct attack but give capitals limited ability to protect themselves against sub-capitals.
Creation of capital ship specific encounters in null, wormhole space, and low security space (player caps vs npc capitals) This will set the income of capitals between 120-150, and open them up to attack to sub-capitals once again placing them in balance of each other.
Reworks to the way reactions, and inventions work
- Promised by ccp long ago, we needed this to be simplified.
Reworks to abyssal
- expanding the timer to 30 minutes for death
- creating a 20 minute timer that provides isk bonus for completion in that period
- Level 1, 5 Million + 10 Million for each additional level
you should be rewarded for good behavior, not just punished for bad
In all of the games content, i would like to make it so that grouping is more encouraged and ideal for players by introducing buffs to grouping for players to do things together, rather then being punished
Examples of this would be
- Bonus isk and LP for doing ratting, missions, mining, etc together.
reworks of current game mechanics to help facilitate such things.