CSM17

I humbly accept the election results that have already been cast via popular vote. I am your new CSM. I will rule with dignity and respect. Here is what you can expect from me as your HIGH KING and ruler of Eve:

1). Defunding of the oppressive Concord Police Department. Carebears will no longer have to worry about being safe and secure.

2). Asteroid fields will now be littered with magnetic mines that will eliminate the ongoing epidemic of veldspar addicts that litter our skies.

3). An asteroid addict recovery program will be instituted immediately and character reprogramming will be overseen by the Scarlet Palace Royal Guard. Failure to comply or graduate from the program results in a termination of the players account.

4). An annual universal tax for each player account in the amount of 1 billion isk will be paid to the Scarlet Palace in Osmon. Failure to comply will result in an uncomfortable investigation conducted by the Scarlet Palace Royal Guard.

5). The only authorized version of Quafe soda that can be bought and sold henceforth is a special edition version bottled by the ladies of the Scarlet Palace. This special edition soda shall be known as “Queef” soda and will be the drink of choice for all capsuleers.

Best Regards,

GalactusGalactuss
The Scarlet Palace

3 Likes

Thank you for your service.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting