Cult of Caldari

Hahaha. More pages from the illusionist’s playbook: show no weakness; admit no error; admit no loss. So quickly you leapt to weaponize what I gave you, then name me coward.

People are frail creatures. Weakness, error, and loss are closer to constants than the opposite-- probably for everyone. You’re smart enough to know that. Or to figure it out, if you don’t.

Either way, illusion doesn’t interest me much, Ms. Malitia. I’ll be around when you want to talk about reality.

2 Likes

What a sad attempt at evasion and misdirection. No matter how much you wish to project your own inadequacies onto others, we are nothing alike. Whereas you cower and hide from judgement I stand proud and welcome all to challenge what they perceive as my errors. While you wallow in your own dishonor, I recognize the righteousness of my plan, my ambitions and every single step taken to realize them.
My conscience is clear and my path set. I make no claim to perfection, no matter how hard I strive for it, but I will not stand here and list my every minor error and point of weakness to cater to your self-loathing worldview.
I invited you to be the outlier, yet you rejected it, branding it all illusory talk based on nothing but your own delusions. Your confidence in your beliefs and your arguments speaks for itself.

I will be around when you want to talk about reality, Ms. Jenneth, as I have always been.

2 Likes

Thank you for telling me who you are. I will take it, maybe, under advisement.

1 Like

I dare you to name a single government in this cluster that does not keep important information under lock and key.

I think it’s open knowledge in the Federation that particular aspects of Jin-Mei culture such as its caste system are incompatible with legal stricture in the Federal charter and constitution.

However, the Federation has moved past from the interventionism in member state affairs that characterised its early years. Present trends in power sharing between Federal government and member states has been towards more devolution and autonomy for member states.

This has lead to greater cultural expression within the Federation and furthers diversity in thought and opinion of the wider Gallente milieu. I see no deception on the part of the Jin-Mei or indeed the Caldari, Mannar, Intaki, and Matari of the Federation who desire to practice their traditional culture while enjoying the benefits of treaty to the Federation.

After all, it should not be the role of government to enforce cultural homogeneity over its own citizens. Such totalitarian thought is best left to the tyrannies of State or Empire.

Fear not, it is not merely the role of the government. That responsibility is also shared by every relative, friend, teacher and co-worker.

1 Like

Fortunately, such conformity pressures do not present themselves in the Federation which continues to be an example that disparate people of different backgrounds, creeds, and cultures can co-exist, united in the goal of human progress and free from fear or coercion.

As long as it doesn’t ooze across the border that is not our problem

2 Likes

If you are fine with the Federation allowing Jin-mei to continue their strict cultural cast system, then you should have no problem with any other nations doing the same. To oppose one and not the other would be hypocritical.

3 Likes

I do not see resistance against the State as being on the basis of the cultural, but rather the political and territorial.

It was the Caldari State that broke the YC12 Peace treaty in its YC110 invasion of the Federation.

It was the Caldari State that occupied Luminaire, sovereign Federal territory, with its military between YC110 and YC115.

It was the Caldari State that invaded and occupied Federal territories and then sold exploitation rights to them in a blind auction.

It was the Caldari State that invaded Intaki and murdered civilians and desecrated sites of religious importance.

There is no hypocrisy in defending oneself from foreign aggression and violence. Hypocrisy would be decrying foreign influence while continuing to invade the territory of other nations at every and any opportunity.

Wrong.
First it was Admiral Noir who rammed Caldari Station.

Which is a Caldari homeworld.

Because Federation invaded Black Rise.

Bcause they were cultists who committed terror acts against Khanid. Calling terrorists ‘civilians’ is a bit far too fetched, since terrorism is a military profession, and thus they’re combatants. Even if terrorism can be considered as a ‘poor man’s war’ and unprofessional unprofitable useless combat activity, it is still combat activity.

And it’s exactly the Federation that commits that. Since even now our Homeworld in Luminaire is occupied by Federal presence - even if dimilitarized, it is still hostile foreign occupation.

1 Like

Malkalen was a tragedy perpetrated by a single man. While tragic, it was not an invasion by the armed forces of the Federation since the late Admiral Noir was in Malkalen by invitation, and at no point did Federal forces cross State borders after the incident.

Caldari is a homeworld ceded to the Federation by the YC12 peace treaty. The presence of Ishukone on the world is a largesse provided for by the continued magnanimity of the Gallente Federation which can be revoked at any time.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.