Current state of the game is unplayable for some - Reimbursment due to simply not working

Come to think of it now, it would be better if they did away with Local altogether.
-1. I wouldn’t have to reactivate it through the Neocom every time I undock.
-2. It gives me away the second I enter a system. Might as well yell it through a bullhorn “honey! I’m home!!”
-3. One less place for spamming, harassment…
-4. What is the true need for it ? If the purpose is to facilitate multiplaying we already have Corp. chat, Fleet chat, sensors and combat probes.
-5. It is not part of the lore.

What is the official reason for having a Local wondow? I genuinely do not know why it even exists.

Where else would you banter? I feel like chatting in local is half the fun of the game. Heck, I even like to do it in wormholes. But yeah it’s OP as an intel tool.

Anyway, it’s not going anywhere. They tried that, and half the nullbears quit.

Honestly, just making Local delayed like in wormholes would probably make the game better. Peeps will still be able to smack talk in local if they really want but it won’t be a useful intel tool anymore.

In Corp chat?

Undocking is half the fun and blowing up is the orher half.

For now it’s coming and going. I don’t mind Local being bugged tho, it doesn’t prevent undocking and blowing up.
Pew-Pew•PEW•Pew-pew-Pew!!!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.