Customer support ticket

15 days ago i have been trying to talk to someone about my old account that got ban some time ago for violation of the EULA, i have found out not so long that one of my old friends that i use to use his computer to play eve on, had gotten access to my account through his computer and because we had fell out and for spite he hack my account and try to sell it on ebuy and god knows where else, and knowing that this would get me in trouble with ccp and have my account ban, I myself would not dream of doing this as i know this is a violation of the EULA i had put a lot of time and effort in to the game. The account was my pride and joy, And my old friend knew this so this is what he did it to get back at me so i think it’s a bit unfair that am getting the blame for violation of the EULA so would ask you kindly if it would be possible for you to reinstate my old account as i have done nothing wrong

What did you fall out about?

shite at my old job as he got promoted to supervisor and started to get a power trip wouldn’t mind i got him the job he was one of those that would sell his own mother and stand on anyone to get somewhere in the job he was in

The forms are not a place to open a support ticket on your account. You need to create your ticket on the support section so they can look into it and investigate it properly.

These types of tickets may also take a while since there is a lot to look into and investigate, so after you put in your ticket, just be patient!

In the meantime, I’ll go ahead and close this and direct you to file a ticket.

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like