CVA has launched attacks to other regions

CVA is not launching attacks in other regions.

Vaari is liar.

2 Likes

Solar System: NIH-02
Attacked object: NIH-02 - IPC FƤstning
Current Shield Level: 100%
Current Armor Integrity: 100%
Current Hull Integrity: 100%
Aggressing Pilot: Douche Baag
Aggressing Pilotā€™s Corporation: Pentag Blade
Aggressing Pilotā€™s Alliance: Curatores Veritatis Alliance

. . .

All this whining is literally because of one pilot named Douche Baag? Seriously? One douchebag is enough to get you bleating? What would a whole douche provoke?!?

4 Likes

I have trouble believing someone actually registered that as their capsuleer licence name.

Well, other than as a fake joke name, intended for provoking the kind of shenanigans and chicanery this thread provides.

2 Likes

YOU WOT M8?

5 Likes

Well, there we are.

2 Likes

Do you even know who I am? I work close with the Mittani!

Not really, no. I donā€™t follow reality holo celebrity news.

2 Likes

Ok, as someone who knows Matterall, that was damned funny.

2 Likes

Iā€™m new to Eve. Can someone explain to me who ā€œSilent Infinityā€ is? I checked out this ā€œZkillboardā€ website and wow they seem to be very Inactive for their number of members. Are they a renter Alliance?

And who is this Vaari guy? Is he some sort of Forum troll?

Sigh

Arrendis has the right of it, attacking Capsuleer structures in Thukker space is hardly worth raising an eyebrow. Hell, if there are any Minmatar sympathists and loyalists among the station staff of those Citadels, itā€™d be worth a small thanks from someone somewhere on a desk back in the Emperorā€™s Family offices, but fat chance of that either.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.