D-scan auto-repeat

tell us all why the D-Scan is a hack ? oO

because its the perfect tool if you understand it :wink: if notā€¦

and again ā†’ nobody should get rewarded for lazyness !

still no hack !

and btw ā€¦ you want an automated D-Scan so the server has even more work to do oO

thats just ONE point why this idea is realy shitty

I think that the use of the Directional Scanner should be banned in Highsec. Yes, Banned. It should be Probes, or nothing.

The presence of other players in a Highsec system might then come as a surprise - wonderfully welcome or woefully otherwise.

Whereā€™s your (collective) sense of adventure? Have you forgotten the term ā€˜Emergent Gameplayā€™?!

So many players seem to have become prey to the soporific effects of CCPā€™s pandering to white-knighting warriors of doubtful in-game credibility that the edges of a once organically alive and unique game, where (almost) anything could happen, have become well and truly - rounded.

The gloves are on, the bicycle becomes a tricycle and gameplay loses out to Netflix.

Ban fleets in high sec.

Disagree. Our whole business runs on fleets. Wouldnt be surprised if you were a client

I still donā€™t understand, this is still not a thing, New Eden is full of technological conveniences but the radar is still not automatic lmao

Dude ā€¦ this is a GAME ! Sure CCP can everything programming that its automatic but you habe to play if you wanna paly and thats the reason why its not an automated function ā€¦

Inb4 official bots available for PLEX in a NES store near you on a monthly paid basis. Special discount for multiboxers! :wink:

:psyccp:

I personally donā€™t find pressing the V key to be a sophisticated and engaging gameplay mechanic, but I guess others do.

I fear there are a multitude of repetitive manual operations which are neither sophisticated nor engaging, in themselves, but which do yieldā€¦results.

Examples on a postcard, please.