[DAEV4] Thebeka III Freeport Aid Stations

May i hear your reasons for why that is? You’re saying you’re unconvinced but fail to point out why.

This is my opinion as well. As such I’m quite happy to accept the least objectional choice and give the remaining unconvinced the opportunity to test their suspicions for themselves.

2 Likes

slaps on latex gloves

I would be glad to inspect Kala’s Freeports most thoroughly.

Aren’t you guys Caldari? Nothing specific about you, simply that everyone has a stake in this conflict.

We’re Raata

Now unless you got some other argument i suggest we move on

2 Likes

I guess Sansha can finally make themselves useful?

I nominate Gutter Press.

I can do it?

1 Like

I was going to suggest that I put on my SoE uniform and conduct a completely neutral review, but I decided against trolling.

But since Isha started it…

How about this then. Send me a mail or indicate here that you want in on the inspection, and once I’ve arranged a time with the Zaibatsu either they or I will send you an invitation to join them.

2 Likes

Does failure to use your Citadels for military purposes count? One of the little wusses that decided to go for a structure when every combatant was away tried very hard to use the southern Astrahus as a safe harbor, neglecting to realize he had a minute of aggression timer to ride out first.

He died of course, but the attempt to use the Citadel as a staging/safe harbor was there.

Will PIE be denied access, I wonder?

If I revoked the rights of every single pilot who warped to tether range, it wouldn’t be much use as a freeport would it?

We also appear to have quite different ideas of what constitutes “staging”.

PIE will not be denied access over this incident, and neither shall you, because neither party has broken the rules as I set them out.

1 Like

Wouldn’t using the citadel as safe harbor during a conflict be considered staging to you? I mean, I don’t really care, I’m just amusing myself with the convoluted contortions the various ‘factions’ of the Thebeka Conflict are engaging in when it comes to diplomacy, flags and principles and so on.

An individual pilot warping in a single ship does not constitute staging to me, no. By staging I mean an organisation (or particularly motivated individual) using the structure(s) to store a variety of military equipment. Pretty much the same way any corporation utilizes an FOB in a deployment.

So far a few PIE pilots have entered tether range of both structures, and used them to maneuver around CONCORD sanctioned war targets. This is not against the rules as I have set them out, and indeed their opponents are also capable of tethering and docking at the structures should they wish to.

Fair’nuff. That does pretty much remove any point in being against said staging since the tactical advantages and uses remain in play whenever there’s combat operations on that grid, though. Seems like a rather hollow gesture if it’s not taken a bit further than people not getting to store their ■■■■ there.

Who gives a damn about the games immortals play?

1 Like

Capsuleers fighting each other in space over their own disagreements doesn’t really bother me. My intent is to block the use of the structures for military application against those on the planet or in its atmosphere.

2 Likes

Regarding the inspection: Why not have both a Fed inspector and one from the Zaibatsu?

1 Like

If someone has a pet Navy officer they can drag up from somewhere, they’re more than welcome to send him, and anyone else they might care to, my way.

Unfortunately, I don’t know anybody in the Federation to ask.

No amount of supposedly neutral oversight will change the fact that there are installations in orbit that have been deployed by a self-professed Angel Cartel loyalist, registered under an Angel Cartel-aligned corporation and staffed by Cartel employees.

Regardless of any ‘goodwill’ here, one cannot trust the Cartel and I for one certainly shall not have my opinions swayed by the findings of the Zaibatsu should they be charged with inspecting the installations, as I am sure many others will not.

3 Likes