I could really include, will the drones portable have more data processing power or will it have an Intel chip and a twisted ARM chip inside.
However, this is meant more as humor because the main goal of drones portable should not be to have that much data processing power or even skills.
Their main goal will be to provide safe portable service to clients, and hopefully not dogs, but you never know.
What could go wrong, the portable starts flying with the client doing their business inside.
The ■■■■ starts flying up in the air while moving places and risk splashing internally.
There is of course a secondary use in enemy territory, including to detect enemy fire (shooting at the can).
You can also air drop it on them, but if they detect some gas, you never know where this could lead, if they don’t use pills to prevent gas.
Strangely enough, none of those drones include those skills or concept design, patent pending, although Google lists the Best of Portables…
Doesn’t portable also means mobile, and so, it’s like a mobile drone for portable ?
Either way, processing your data doesn’t leave anything good for my family’s safety.
We come from a US Army family name , which back then was with the Department of War rather than the current changed terms of National Defense , United States Department of Defense.
Both are not interchangeable, and mark difference in times, and perhaps reflect strategy.
However, to say or alienate one family not to have what they have in their names obviously doesn’t make it any less related to the same security matter , in relation to global diplomatic relation.
That is the same moral issue and matter.
I usually get offers at prosecuting diversion aiming at attacking and support other organized crimes.
It speaks volumes and does more than entertain war, from a military intelligence stand by.
Just because I specialize in knowledge and worked more than others in knowing what I do say and put it in practice doesn’t mean that it’s at a normal or acceptable level.
It’s way over the top due to constant warfare attacking it from every sources, good or bad, and good and bad.
I also hope I legitimately won’t have a medical insurance with your medical system @Jacqueline Symvane, as , even though I worked in this field of medecine, and may have to get a degree in this field of medical practice and a license to do so practice it with insurance, it’s hardly going to be any good for my family.
Interpol protect families of those who are not getting protection from their countries’ authority, depending on the reason why they don’t and how they don’t of course.
Nonetheless, the Data Processing Skills required to improve the security of data for people are the skills related to security and the PIECES framework is a good example for those .
I also found this,
However, it doesn’t have scientific proof or physician diagnosis with their names and dates and organization associated with, whether with the WHO or a smaller network, like , European data or American data.
hmm, and eh, if you don’t mind me asking, what does a US Army Medical Department or US Military Medical Department do, as in system? Don’t they specialize in mental health and physiology or some of those related medical skills , like physicist, physician, which does include physics, and when they don’t know or understand , may refer it to the Chaplain’s office for moral reasons.?
Or do they not prefer dirty warfare if less moral, albeit perhaps more moral than the National military tribunals morals limits?
As in:
1.
what skills do you have which can improve those policies, ?
and
2.
what other parts than security of data are important to make the data gathering and data processing efficient enough to keep us safe from trouble.??
?
??
searching twitter ieuno geneva
returned
12 Mar 2017
I very likely included the other links I have found to those legal references and analysis as to why and how they were brought into legislation for strict enforcement as treaties.
Also, they were probably posted around the same date, as all data was posted the same to keep it in a group and easier to retrieve if the system storage and retrieval would have worked by then for it.
However, twitter search system works better than their scrolling system to access posts sequentially by dates, as it keeps buffering data instead of making it accessible easily and efficiently from their end.
I’m not sure if I saved it on https://del.icio.us/euno





