Data Processing Skills

I could really include, will the drones portable have more data processing power or will it have an Intel chip and a twisted ARM chip inside.
However, this is meant more as humor because the main goal of drones portable should not be to have that much data processing power or even skills.
Their main goal will be to provide safe portable service to clients, and hopefully not dogs, but you never know.
What could go wrong, the portable starts flying with the client doing their business inside.
The ■■■■ starts flying up in the air while moving places and risk splashing internally.
There is of course a secondary use in enemy territory, including to detect enemy fire (shooting at the can).
You can also air drop it on them, but if they detect some gas, you never know where this could lead, if they don’t use pills to prevent gas.

Strangely enough, none of those drones include those skills or concept design, patent pending, although Google lists the Best of Portables…
Doesn’t portable also means mobile, and so, it’s like a mobile drone for portable ?

Either way, processing your data doesn’t leave anything good for my family’s safety.
We come from a US Army family name , which back then was with the Department of War rather than the current changed terms of National Defense , United States Department of Defense.
Both are not interchangeable, and mark difference in times, and perhaps reflect strategy.
However, to say or alienate one family not to have what they have in their names obviously doesn’t make it any less related to the same security matter , in relation to global diplomatic relation.
That is the same moral issue and matter.

I usually get offers at prosecuting diversion aiming at attacking and support other organized crimes.

It speaks volumes and does more than entertain war, from a military intelligence stand by.

Just because I specialize in knowledge and worked more than others in knowing what I do say and put it in practice doesn’t mean that it’s at a normal or acceptable level.
It’s way over the top due to constant warfare attacking it from every sources, good or bad, and good and bad.

I also hope I legitimately won’t have a medical insurance with your medical system @Jacqueline Symvane, as , even though I worked in this field of medecine, and may have to get a degree in this field of medical practice and a license to do so practice it with insurance, it’s hardly going to be any good for my family.

Interpol protect families of those who are not getting protection from their countries’ authority, depending on the reason why they don’t and how they don’t of course.

Nonetheless, the Data Processing Skills required to improve the security of data for people are the skills related to security and the PIECES framework is a good example for those .
I also found this,

However, it doesn’t have scientific proof or physician diagnosis with their names and dates and organization associated with, whether with the WHO or a smaller network, like , European data or American data.

hmm, and eh, if you don’t mind me asking, what does a US Army Medical Department or US Military Medical Department do, as in system? Don’t they specialize in mental health and physiology or some of those related medical skills , like physicist, physician, which does include physics, and when they don’t know or understand , may refer it to the Chaplain’s office for moral reasons.?
Or do they not prefer dirty warfare if less moral, albeit perhaps more moral than the National military tribunals morals limits?

As in:
what skills do you have which can improve those policies, ?

and
what other parts than security of data are important to make the data gathering and data processing efficient enough to keep us safe from trouble.??
?
??

searching twitter ieuno geneva
returned

12 Mar 2017

I very likely included the other links I have found to those legal references and analysis as to why and how they were brought into legislation for strict enforcement as treaties.
Also, they were probably posted around the same date, as all data was posted the same to keep it in a group and easier to retrieve if the system storage and retrieval would have worked by then for it.

However, twitter search system works better than their scrolling system to access posts sequentially by dates, as it keeps buffering data instead of making it accessible easily and efficiently from their end.

I’m not sure if I saved it on https://del.icio.us/euno

More like Don Quixote in a space ship.

No more Active Listening and Quality Control in 2020, eh? What will customers says? … Who cares when you have Emotional Intelligence and Cognitive Flexibility!

You tell the customers:

• Stop crying and HTFU (Emotional Intelligence applied).
  • You’re looking at it wrong. It’s all features and no bugs (Cognitive Flexibility applied).

The year 2020 will be the year of the EVE players.

Pretty sure the OP is on the autism spectrum…

No but I stop at Spectrum station to fly incursions sometimes, their internet is good enough for it and it lets me run VPN without dying and going to heaven.
:bearded_person: :gun:

Oh lighten up. It’s OOPE and a discussion forum. It’s for shittalking.

But ho hum. At least your presence here proves your point.

So much redundance and too many big words where a few would sufice.

1 Like

I also found this today

but I will have to wait until twitter process the other data I posted.

Plus,

https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/INFtreaty
Updated: April 2018

Yes, and I’ll add IPO charts amongst other descriptions for newbies, for, no, not, not, not, not newbies, but, new analysts who can’t find information without being told, and unable to do analysis without being paid for it.

IPO is:
Input - Process - Output, with the related description for the related data (or , in this case, relevant data to the data field of the process , procedure, for the CPU to perform on.)

An input-process-output, or IPO, chart is simply a way to describe how your business processes information. Usually, an IPO chart is the precursor to using software for specific purposes.Mar 31, 2015

What is meant by the term GIGO?
GIGO is a computer science acronym that implies bad input will result in bad output. Because computers operate using strict logic, invalid input may produce unrecognizable output, or “garbage.” … GIGO is a universal computer science concept, but it only applies to programs that process invalid data.Mar 4, 2015

What are the four basic components of a computer system?
A computer has four main components: the central processing unit or CPU, the primary memory, input units and output units.Mar 31, 2015

How can computers be classified?
Computers differ based on their data processing abilities. They are classified according to purpose, data handling and functionality. According to purpose, computers are either general purpose or specific purpose. General purpose computers are designed to perform a range of tasks.

http://ecomputernotes.com/fundamental/introduction-to-computer/write-a-detailed-note-on-classification-of-computers

http://www.cameron.edu/~davids/MIS3013LAB/2%20IPO-Pseudo_Code_Hands-on.html

http://hts.stevenwood.com/ics2o/cos/units/3/activity1/example_ipo.htm

I do have better Input- Processing - Output charts than those, especially and specifically for the fact that the related data inside is directly related to my own works, and in practical ways, with the analysis parts, and not filled with examples of other systems not related to mine.

I also do this for posterity and register rights for it so that my future wife can benefit from it, and her offspring, which should both outlive me.

1507605_642742962500845_7586576773076085313_n

If I did have issues of National Security to work on it would not likely be with You unless some severe change would occur.
All the National Security matter which did occur and are occurring are with the US government, and the local Federal police, and the local military police. Nonetheless, that is partly personal, at least for the part that I would be involved with it, and so, it is better not to mention about it here, and not to argue about it here.

As for matter of global security, it would also have to do with the UN and other entities who are more friendly with me and care more about my security and rights.
Not only in terms of communication but also interest and other interest , not least of which are also good for the benefit of good people of good characters.

This goes the same for in case that I would have to design security systems to include similar critics , suggestions about me and about non-sense, and other efforts at generating false confusion, and attacks and integrate those into solutions to prevent embezzlement and interfere against income and the safe storage of that income for business use.
This also goes for registration for security, in case where intent to interfere against it have to be used as evidence, in coercion and attempt to discredit and extort.

As for the years of work, 10 years of work, is included in 25 years, as for 25 years is included in 35 years of work.
That also is only part of 200 years, including 206 years, and it’s more than 196 years , from 1822, to 130 years in 1888.
That is also close the length of time that US copyright is protected by the US government, as I believe it is 120 years.
So, the US Army documents needed to be copyright protected again to extend the copyright, by making a translation.
Those are National Security.
Say otherwise, it makes it more National Security to attack it.
It justifies more warfare against the attackers.

http://tmi.me/1fkmag

New 1TB hdd .
1 Tera byte hard disk drive.

The new hard disk works, but the keyboard input is greatly affected.

2ndly, EVE Online now has a recommended hardware requirement of 16 GB Ram while I am still running 4 GB.
I could install 4 GB Ram more on this laptop.
That would give me around 25% overall improvement or 15%.

Symptoms occuring are Shift + Ctrl function affecting inputs during the input data entry, which can result in complete wipe out of data entered.
I managed to circumvent this hack damage by saving my input into other fields.

Another symptom is the red button in the center of the keyboard moving the input cursor around which leads to input starting in the middle of other input.

Another symptom again is the malfunction of the input system when trying to copy part data. The Control + Shift system of the keyboard is interpreted to generate other commands than intended, like a virus.

Also, if a weapon inspector argues I don’t have a degree when I score 99%, I should take that as an act of war.
Thank God for me I do have good relation with military officials and got a referral for marriage from the Pentagon, otherwise my computing skills would not be good enough to solve the problem(s) caused.
I do so happen to have better than that though which starts to help more even if I don’t publish it here or that I would be deemed to omit it without reasonable ground, to proceed with unreasonable searches with negative goals.

Windows

Minimum System Requirements:

CPU: Dual Core @ 2.0 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Video: AMD Radeon 2600 XT or NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS
Recommended System Configuration:

CPU: Intel i7-7700 or AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.6 GHz or greater
RAM: 16 GB or higher
Video: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060, AMD Radeon RX 580 or better with at least 4 GB VRAM

Mac

Minimum System Requirements:

CPU: Dual Core @ 2.0 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 320m, Intel HD 3000
Recommended System Configuration:

CPU: Intel i5 Series @ 3.8 GHz or greater
RAM: 16 GB or higher
Video: AMD Radeon Pro 580 or better with at least 4 GB VRAM

each recommends 4 GB Video RAM (VRAM),
and I only have 2 GB of VRAM on this system, but it is not accessed properly due to a graphic driver error.
Also, the 4 GB of RAM is reduced to a 3.80 GB of Usable RAM, which is less than 25% of recommended efficiency.
So, 32 GB would definitely be better.
I also saw 1 TB RAM systems.

Yes, and for those getting income pushing their luck, there a good chance that a marriage referral has something to do with God, for other security reasons than luck, even if some of my relative’s name who died of a brain tumor is related to luck.
Some people are so smart, sometimes it shows in how they attack, or defend. It’s like they’ve been irradiated and can’t analyse what they do or find the cause of abnormality and how it’s caused to appear that way.
For most people.

https://forums-archive.eveonline.com/message/5477615/
#8 - 2015-02-10 02:31:48 UTC
…
I am running EVE on an old Pentium 4, dual thread 3GHz, with 4GB RAM and a GT 630 graphics card.
The OP doesn’t post the requirements nor does any other posts.

Eve Online: Retribution System Requirements

EVE Online: Retribution Trailer, CCP Games
Published on Dec 4, 2012

I started playing during

EVE Online: Crucible Trailer
before 2012.

EVE Online: Crucible forges community feedback into a release filled with player-requested features and fixes. New battlecruisers, a massive graphics update, time dilation and an improved UI are just some of the 100 additions and improvements that have arrived November 2011 in EVE Online’s 15th free expansion.

The first ingame update I saw was:

EVE Online: Inferno Trailer
CCP Games
Published on May 22, 2012
Release date: April 24, 2012 (Pre-Release background enhancements), May 22, 2012 (Full release)

Inferno, the 17th free expansion to EVE Online, sounds the clarion call to war. Inferno invites new players with a lower barrier to entry, empowers veterans with more control over their wars, and entices combatants of all types with advanced new weaponry. Inferno then wraps it all in upgraded graphics, creating a visually stunning experience unlike any other online game. Enter the fray… and set the universe on fire.

Music by HaZaR, http://soundcloud.com/hazar

This is also from Google,

( https://www.eveonline.com/article/new-system-requirements-for-eve/ )
NEW SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR EVE
2013-06-19 - BY CCP ZORBA - EVE DEV-BLOGS
TL;DR: As of July 10, 2013, we’re changing the minimum and recommended system specifications for EVE Online and adding official Windows 8 support. On Windows, minimum system is now a AMD X2600 or NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GPU, and a dual core CPU @ 2.0 GHz. Recommended system is an AMD Radeon 6790 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 GPU, and a quad core CPU @ 2.0 GHz. The specifications are somewhat higher on the Mac.

however,
the RAM recommended specification is not listed in this partial info.
The link to it is not returning the previous data.

eve-search also does not display the database info.
(Could not connect to database!)

Out of 120b or 25b, I only charge around 1% or less (even 0.1% of 120b = 120m, 0.1% of 25b = 25m, 0.001% $250k; 0.000,1% = $25,000k, enough for a 50% downpayment on the new $46,223 Canadian Xeon chip and really cut through 48 months of interest. Even both of my house , although worth more, were less costly and generated more profit and/or return on investment and/or maintenance cost value compared to asset value…) and can still deliver more.

It was Facebook’s worst trading day since going public in 2012; the collapse eclipsed Intel Corp.’s decline of US$91-billion in September, 2000, without adjusting for inflation.

Anybody else who use Perl

The Perl Programming Language - www.perl.org

uses it for
Ruby on Rails ?

I currently have 5.8 GB usable ram out of 6, and I just found where the 2nd memory slot is hidden, under the screw in the back, and then, under the removable keyboard.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.