As was discussed in Not enough loot variety for explorers
CCP we don’t need more ISK or more value in the relic/data sites, we need more variety.
- add basic, not automatically trained by new characters, skillbooks like Repairing, Shield Compensation etc. based on pirate faction, same drop rate as current skillbooks for decryption
- add t1 module original blueprints like small armor repairer I or small shield booster I based on pirate faction, same drop rate as currently Zeigma (and the other) analyzer (which is worthless because it is the only drop in there and has extremely limited usage)
- add t1 ship original blueprints like Atron, Algos or even Brutix (for null/wh) (again based on pirate faction) to the loot pool, extremely low chance to drop maybe like 1:5000 EDIT: or actually even lower chance for pirate faction ships bpc of that faction
- add t1 rigs original blueprints in the loot pool, very low chance like 1:5000
- Triglavian data (and maybe also relic?) site(s) that could drop triglav loot and salvage, these sites could be guarded by a few triglavian frigates or could spawn them when the hack fails or after some time spent on the site