Dawn Of Liberation Event Feedback Thread

Ashab is not what i’d call a ‘light traffic area’ :wink: I explored the side-streets of tash-murkon, bleak lands, kador, derelik. Set map to show ‘jumps in last hour’ and head toward dark blue dots.

Sadly the event has come to a close, looking forward to the next one.

1 Like

True, true. But my “Even in not super-busy systems” was not referring to Ashab, but more to dead-end HS systems with lower traffic.

Just pointing out the constant contesting going on in Ashab sites (I did very few in Amarr/Ashab myself, but occasionally I’d warp in at 100km in a cov ops cloaky when I saw the usual baiters flashy yellow in local to see what they were up to and if anyone was dying and leaving behind tasty t2 wrecks to salvage. ;D) means that not everyone was closing off the sites by dropping the slaves in the hauler ASAP… many were not.

I don’t like to wear mustard.

I haven’t checked out all of the skins yet but the Loki ‘Liberation’ skin actually looks pretty good, has quite a bit of brown and red in it compared to some of the other ‘Liberation’ skins.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.