DBS and ESS changes suggestion

Ah ■■■■, reading back, I apologize as I misread this as “I have problems with increased pvp opportunities.” Totally my bad. Now that I’m looking at your KBs you are actually the type of player who should be in null sec.

The changes I proposed would have very little effect on your standard operating procedures and cut out enough of the riff-raff (bots and afks) that CCP could actually increase the income in Null Sec (and thus ESS). Then maybe changes similar to the OPs could work but not until there is a hard line drawn for bots and the completely avoidant players.

Disregard my previous comments too, i respect highsec suside gankers as well.

Ok, but when are you gonna send me a super?

Can we try to get back on topic on this?

If you want to fly a t2 fitted t1 cruiser, sure thing, if you want to fly a super, sure thing, neither are relevant to this topic.

This proposal is purely looking at DBS and ESS. If you don’t like the safety of Nullsec, go make your own post with proposals, keep this thread with DBS and ESS suggestions.

So far none of the things you have said @hellokittyonline are actually discussing the proposed changed, minus the 50 million proposal, which I think is a horrible idea which just takes from the small krabber and leaves the pentaboxer untouched.

Nah the pentaboxer wont defend his system so he’d never make any money. My suggestion would make it where if you dont defend your ESS from the small fries you quite literally make 0 isk. My suggestion literally gives the small fries more content.

Furthermore, the big fries aren’t going to push the small fries out of space over 50mil. You’re just making the save the children excuse and really dont like my idea because it would force you to defend your space.

Nah the pentaboxer wont defend his system so he’d never make any money.

What? Nothing in that sentence makes sense.

My suggestion would make it where if you dont defend your ESS from the small fries you quite literally make 0 isk.

So instead of stealing the ESS warp to their anom and kill their ship, Jesus you’re just an idiot complaining about “I want easy PvP and nobody should earn any money cause I can’t figure out how to earn money”

Furthermore, the big fries aren’t going to push the small fries out of space over 50mil.

Try stealing from any decent staging area, everybody will throw an instant kitchensink fleet at you and you in your shitty fit gnosis will just fall over and die.

Simple request, read the original post. To put it bluntly from your moronic statement: “Your changes would do nothing to encourage anymore PvP and still allows ratters the luxury of not having to defend their space or PvP at all.”, if you apply this to my proposal, what ends up happening is that, and excuse my capslock but you seem really dense: IF YOU DON’T DEFEND YOUR SPACE IT BECOMES REALLY VALUABLE TO STEAL THE MONEY FROM THE KRABBERS, THUS MAKING THE PIRATES RICHER LEAVING THE CAREBEARS WITH LAUGHABLE AMOUNTS OF INCOMES, ITS LIKE HAVE KRABS KRAB FOR YOU WHICH YOU GET TO STEAL FOR FREE.

If you don’t understand this as well, go make your own thread and splurg a bit there.

Not for free, it would only be free if the krabs don’t defend at all, which is a choice.

If the krabs fight back, the pirates don’t get the ESS value for free and everyone gets fun PvP fights, win win.

1 Like

Yes, that’s the point which I’m trying to make.

To put it simply, right now: if you don’t defend and just krab, the area becomes worthless, for both the krabbers and the pirates. This in turn leads to no PvP as it’s worthless to krab there, so it just becomes dead space.

What my suggestion does is the following: if you don’t defend and just krab, you make normal rates (100% total), but the lion’s share goes into the ESS, making a krab rich area very attractive for pirates to come and raid.

The goal is in that case to promote pirates from raiding your ESS bank, which causes the krabs to defend, thus causing PvP, win win.

Areas that see a ton of PvP would then reward the “ninja krabber” from risking it in a hotly contested area by paying them out a large sum directly to their pocket while still putting some of the bonus into the bank. Making even hotly contested PvP zones somewhat attractive for ESS Raiders, although the ultimate goal is to make a roaming pirate lifestyle worth it again and give krabbers a reason to defend, instead of krabbing an area to death and then moving on to the next one.

I’m not a fan of communism in space or someone else deciding how my money will be distributed and how much it will be taken from me. And I’m certanly not going to work for hours for someone to just come and take half of it in 6 minutes with 2 clicks.

It also breaks my immersion to have some retarded bank in the middle of the solar system that has such a terrible security that it can be hacked in 6 minutes.

I probably need the same amount of time ratting today in 0.0 in super to buy a tech 1 battleship (400mil) as I needed to rat in a battleship in 2004 to buy a tech 1 battleship (was 45mil).

If high sec and low sec have a problem of 0.0 crabbing in peace and not being dangerous enough, start making alliances/spies/money/diplomacy/connections or better organization to try to dismantle the blue donnut.

But they’re bunch of noobs and aren’t capable of that and incompetent so they’ll just cry and whine for ccp to do it for them, while they’ll be running 300 mil/h incursions in complete safety.

1 Like

If somebody comes into your system and steals your money in 6 minutes with 2 clicks and you do nothing, sorry m8, but you deserve to have it stole.

• Intel tools will warn you up front of the incoming enemies
  • 6 Minutes is enough to jump out of your krabbing ship and into your brawling ship
  • Call for standing fleet and have a brawl

Or do nothing and lose your ISK.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.