Dealing with triglavian gate camps in triglavian minor victory systems

Need advice of fitting and/or tactics of dealing with triglavian roaming fleet on gates in triglavian minor victory systems

So, you can ratting emerging conduits on ship like Praxis or Rattlesnake without any significant problem.
But once a while you get welcomed on gates by fleet of 20+ triglavian ships with instant lock, starving and anchoring capabilities and Entropic Disintegrator Werpost.
Number of friends already lost their Rattlesnakes and Praxises on the gate by the same scenario: jumping in, getting instantly locked, warp distrupted and shortly died.

I’m not going to use Praxis or Rattlesnake - I have a Golem. Not all skills on maximum (marauder only lvl 3, assault missiles lvl 4, cruise missiles not trained yet)

Should I jump in, stay in bastion mode and destroy all triglavians or destroy anchoring only and warp out of gate,
do something else or not to go to those sytems (just kidding).

I’m getting shield boost rate ~5500( with bastion) / 2000(without) hp/sec , damage ~850 dps

[Golem, Golem]

Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System
Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Sentient Damage Control

True Sansha Heavy Capacitor Booster, Navy Cap Booster 800
Pith X-Type X-Large Shield Booster
Pith X-Type Shield Boost Amplifier
Dread Guristas Multispectrum Shield Hardener
Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
Imperial Navy Cap Recharger
Pithum C-Type Multispectrum Shield Hardener

Caldari Navy Rapid Heavy Missile Launcher, Inferno Precision Heavy Missile
Salvager II
Drone Link Augmentor I
[Empty High slot]
Bastion Module I

Large Capacitor Control Circuit II
Large Capacitor Control Circuit II

Hobgoblin II x5
Hobgoblin II x5
Salvage Drone I x5

Be careful. They are giving triglavian ships infinite point warp scramblers very soon. Identical to a HIC.

Rumor mongering ^^

2 Likes

Infinite point warp scramblers - it will be disaster. Already got suggestion to use 2-3 warp core stabilizers || just to go through the gates

disaster how? they are ramping up conflict to improve game and player experience.

1 Like

You should have a chance to go through gate

1 Like

Okay, options include:

• Using a scout
  • Sitting on the in-gate, and waiting for someone else to jump through and draw agro
  • Having enough Tank and Spank to clear scrams and warp off.

Your tank is pretty beefy, and I imagine that it could keep you alive long enough to clear scrams, but I can’t say for certain. You can try asking in the Edencom discord if anyone has any minimum tank recommendations for soloing gate camps.

Also, that fit is straight up gank bait. I highly recommend you try to reduce it ASAP. Training T2 guns will allow you to swap faction guns to T2, and training up Marauders should allow you to go with cheaper tanking mods (just make sure you still have sufficient tank). Mutaplasmids can also be used to essentially make cheaper faction mods. And while we’re at it, training up cap skills might also help you to swap a cap mod or two for damage and/or damage application mods.

Check out these two videos. The first gives advice on how to get the most benefit for the least amount of isk. However, I didn’t talk about saving money through abyssals in it. So, the second video covers that. The link will take you directly to the point in the video where I talk about that.

Has a link to the Edencom Discord

Great videos - thank you.
This fit is hi sec only and gank bait should not be a problem if you are not shooting ganker.

Um, I’m talking about suicide ganking in HS. It’s profitable for gankers to kill you when the cost of the ships required to kill you is less than the value of all modules that can drop divided by 2 (to account for a 50% drop rate). Anyway, your fit is quite gankable, and a particularly juicy target. It’s not a matter of if you get ganked, but when. In fact, here’s a golem valued at a “modest” 1.8 bil that just got ganked today.

Now, I’m not saying you shouldn’t bling, just that you should try to do it smartly (you should also use travel fits when traveling through non-invaded systems). And don’t forget Eve’s golden rule, don’t fly what you can’t afford to lose.

Definitely - do not fly what you can not afford to lose.
This 1.8 golem kill - looks a little bit lame. He got just 45k damage before died. I’ve survived couple gank attacks recently but on another ship. So, general rule of hi sec travel - all hardeners on, shield booster on and finger on activating bastion if a lot of peoples in system …

He was probably too busy trying to complete the mission objective to fight back against the gankers.

But, if you are doing a mission - should you turn at least your hardeners on and look on local?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.