Dealing with triglavian gate camps in triglavian minor victory systems

Okay, options include:

• Using a scout
  • Sitting on the in-gate, and waiting for someone else to jump through and draw agro
  • Having enough Tank and Spank to clear scrams and warp off.

Your tank is pretty beefy, and I imagine that it could keep you alive long enough to clear scrams, but I can’t say for certain. You can try asking in the Edencom discord if anyone has any minimum tank recommendations for soloing gate camps.

Also, that fit is straight up gank bait. I highly recommend you try to reduce it ASAP. Training T2 guns will allow you to swap faction guns to T2, and training up Marauders should allow you to go with cheaper tanking mods (just make sure you still have sufficient tank). Mutaplasmids can also be used to essentially make cheaper faction mods. And while we’re at it, training up cap skills might also help you to swap a cap mod or two for damage and/or damage application mods.

Check out these two videos. The first gives advice on how to get the most benefit for the least amount of isk. However, I didn’t talk about saving money through abyssals in it. So, the second video covers that. The link will take you directly to the point in the video where I talk about that.

Has a link to the Edencom Discord