Dear CCP - You are not treating CSM candidates equally

@The_Oz
I noticed that too with my campaign. However, I am still greateful that I was recognized an official candidate and I don’t think it is that huge of a deal.
I support your request.

2 Likes

I personally think I got more exposure due to this thread than I would have form the extra space on that page. I have no idea why I have got a massive amount of text there IMO it is too much for people to read and prob have many people skip over my statement instead of reading a short sentence.

If there is any foul play it does need to be aired but I think in this case the issue is potentially more harmful for me than helpful, or at least potentially. I hope you get the answers you are after.

4 Likes

Thanks, dude. I‘m sure it‘s not foul play. And it‘s definitely not your fault. It‘s just an oversight. Should be an easy fix.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s true, Brisc, because I think the portion of players/voters who watch CCP TV is rather small…unfortunately.

1 Like

They should have sent an email just after the submission form with all the information you typed in to help in cases like yours. I have a typo on mine but that was probably my fault, the text I wrote was as written with the 300 character limitation.

youre post is why i removed my next post you said it all

1 Like

Let’s do a twitch streams debate? 4 Streams of 10 candidates each? panels of players on stream and on the comments asking questions to the candidates , every gets 5 minutes for their pitch as CSM and we can have some debates. We can do this this Sunday, let the CSM feaver flow!

4 streams of a debat of 10 ppl that would become a warzone (fountain war like)

if you want to do that i suggest 8 streams of 5 of wich 2 can run simultaniously sicne ppl will mostly watch the ones they are interested in

and most computers of ppl that play eve should aswell be able to handle 2 streams same time

I like the simultaneous idea, a “CSM DEBATE DAY” made by players for players will bring a healthy dynamic to the election of the CSM

not that 2x 5 wont be a warzone but the idear could be tried out next year

why wait?

It will be far larger than the number of folks who see that landing page.

Trash Talk Tuesday has already offered to set these up. Join their discord for more information: Discord

1 Like

Good to hear, will join in.

1 Like

I mean it did hit over 2k to listen to the candidate list, that’s quite a large audience in my opinion.

All CSM candidates are welcome to attend the debates we’re hosting on Trash Talk Tuesday. Throughout the debates, we will have topics that fit into each time slot. These topics will be published prior to the debates and will allow any CSM candidate to have ample time to speak their piece. The other candidates will have time to respond to this, either supporting or countering it.

The entire point of the debates we’re running is so that candidates have the opportunity to stand toe-to-toe and say to the audience “This candidate is wrong and this is why. Here’s my take on it…” I’m hoping to get as many CSM candidates as possible on the show to not only popularize the idea of actually voting in the election but also to make sure lesser known candidates have the ability to get their position on popular topics heard.

Discord: https://discord.gg/QwMAXvA
Once you’re in the server, link me your campaign thread in an @ in the general channel and I’ll give you access to the CSM back channel.

Hope to see EVERYONE tuned in next weekend for the debates! More info to follow here and on reddit. <3

1 Like

Calling out CCP publicly isn’t exactly the right way to go about it. They could just decide they don’t care or even worse just ban someone for calling them out publicly. How do I figure this you ask? The fact you can’t display any communications with a GM, or any communication from a ticket in public to other players is reason enough for them to be able to ban you for calling them out in public.

that is correct on all eve related forums

It’s rigged, always has been, just look at the history.