December 2017 Arms Race Release – Known Issues & Issue Reporting

A fix for this problem is already in the pipeline for the next patch.

Before patch each client was taking 10- 16% of CPU when in space. But know each client which is in space takes up 20-25% of CPU. Before patch i could run up to 5 clients, now with firing up 3 rd, PC dies! Something is wrong.

2 Likes

I had two clients running, and one crashed when entering Olo system I think.

The SSO system fix did not help my Steam launcher issues.

I have Eve on steam from 2010. I recently came back to eve. When I open Eve launcer on Steam. It shows my pinned account in the background for couple of seconds while showing Loading and spinning gear in the foreground. It then goes to the login screen with message “We are currently in the process of creating your EVE account. Please try again in a few minutes.” If I relogin it stays logged in until I close the launcher, but this repeats when I start the laucnher again.

Issues:

2 Likes

The bug with combat probes has finally hit Reddit so hopefully the error will be acknowleged and actioned. This has crippled the gameplay of people who rely on combat probes.

1 Like

My eyes are bleeding! How to turn off blinking of non-battle system messages, like “Salvage attempt failed this time” or "Loading "? This is really annoying!

Wormholes don’t show that they are end of life anymore(visualy), change it back!

2 Likes

after the daily maintenance break, since 05.12.17 no probe scanning works, please fix the situation. thank you

I did yesterday ~50 Rogue Drone Nests, 1 Den and 1 Lair. I have only got 3 Cerebral Accelerators. Is the drop rate so low? i mean i got more Skins as Accelerators. Is it normal?

Is it a bug that around 50% of Rogue Drone Swarm Bosses have no loot at all? Even in low sec.
The wrecks that have loot, often have wortless stuff like alloys and joke items with no real value.

After ~40 sites, ~10 of them in low sec, i got 4 accelerators and and couple skins, the rest was junk. Not that great …

Working as intended, this event the accelerators will be worth something on the market, if every site dropped them the value would crash just like it did in the last one.

CCP changing things up. Next event they make the accelerators drop whenever you undock.

i like the new animation but i agree about not being able to look and see the eol state of the wh

In that case I can say that both of these issues have been fixed internally and should be with you in the next patch!

Combat Probing Issue:

Thanks again for all the reports. We’ve investigated this further this morning and found problem. this issue should now be resolved internally and we’ll push that fix out to Tranquility tomorrow.

6 Likes

In the Resource Wars screen displayed through the Agency, standings are being shown to 11 decimal places for both Resource NPC and the primary faction.

Joining the other J-Space residents, its extremely annoying that you now cant tell if a hole is EOL or not. Even with the new graphics being prettier it is still making the rightclick “show info” mandatory where the information before was easily identifiable by just looking at the hole. Even if there is a just as easy indicator, it wouldve been nice if it was announced like the other graphics changes(with arguably less play impact), the amount of people getting rolled out since the change has been staggeringly high

Docking and jumping fails very often now. Even before Arms Race is could happen but in 1 of 100 cases, right now every third time I press Dock and around every 10th I press Jump the ship arrives in front of station but won’t dock automatically, or in front of gate but won’t jump automatically.

Also is it intented that alpha clone can no longer combat probe almost anything? I was using Sunesis 37,5% + expanded probe launcher 1 + 8x combat probes, no rigs, no mid slots. Was able to find almost everything before. Now when I tried to probe hobgoblin 2 it stopped on 53% so I went buy sisters launcher and sisters probes, added 2 rangefinding modules, tried again and it stopped at 83%.

It is true I am stil missing 2 rigs, implant and 2more slots but is it intented to be this hard?

When wormholes are end of life they do not ripple or pulsate anymore. I am wondering if the same goes for mass.