December 2018 Release - Known Issues

Ninja Nerf on T5 electricals loot in abyssal dead space? Absolutely nothing of value dropping and things that are dropping are like T4 loot before the patch.

Look at the BPC they changed it to use nanite engineering and mechanical engineering datacores

have one in invention atm
https://imgur.com/LZgzM9B

Also the new youil fireworks are working intermittently for me on 2 accounts

2 Likes

And the launcher still doesn’t auto-update the client. Good job, CCP.

Its really cool you guys can identify gameplay related issues. I cannot access character selection, the screen is completely black after I use the launcher, its been four days and I just found this feed. PLEASE HELP

Had a frigate abyssal trace opened right next to my cruiser abyssal trace just 20km apart wasn’t limit 1000km?

Have you raised a bug report for it? Not sure if a cache clear would do anything, but worth a shot.

Battleships are popping in on grid way faster then normal. Did something change with the warp-in animation?

1 Like

i notice there is no more warp in animation too… rip

1 Like

I had two battleships in warp. 30 seconds apart, first one lands… 2nd one blinks onto grid and then on the other I see it’s still in the warp tunnel. Something is massively wrong right now.

1 Like

EBR-167911 logged for the warp issue. Will put a video together in a bit with a side by side

We had a fight also today where we had a Bhaalgorn bubbled and scramed, but somehow he was still able to warp out… Really odd stuff is going on right now.

1 Like

we did i will link a video of it

should not of been able to warp.

The short list

• Ships on Dscan well beyond 14.3 AU
  • Battleships popping on grid even though they are still over 2000km away in warp and just pop in to existence on grid in a manner consistant with that a ship jump from BSG.

I’m putting a video now with both characters in battleships to show the effect leaving and appearing on grid. I warp two characters about 10 seconds apart and the one that warped 2nd shows up on grid even before the fist one has landed.

Landing on grid my one character saw the first a good 5 seconds before exiting the warp tunnel effect.

EBR: EBR-167918 Opened

2 Likes

“Known Issues” mean bugs, not legit kills.

There’s nothing legitimate about this damn kill

Wardec kill = legit kill, i understand your frustration but your corporation is eligible to wars

1 Like

https://youtu.be/ng_nQ-T4uAM?t=12

1 Like

jita local server broken several days
are you willing to fix it?

The question is not if they are willing but if they dare to. :wink:

Two bugs also encountered

1. Dscan not working as intended. Sometimes i see there items some au away, sometimes scanner probes appear at 2km (in dscan window).
    Example:

2. Sometime, while standing near gate (or at the station or at any point), warping in ships just appear near without warping from distance. Sometimes all ok. No examples here, no video recordings in that moments.

2 Likes

@CCP_Lebowski @CCP_Falcon (just @ you since your the one i saw so far in the thread) past several days i have been seeing problems with default channels such as corp, alliance, and local where when i log in i dont see anything i cant type into it (wont post on my side) nor can i see the people logged in (normal for alliance but not for local or cor) is this a known bug? if it is a bug is there an eta on a fix? i cant find any info of it not even as a known problem. advice?

1 Like