December 2018 Release - Known Issues

Demon-of-Razgriz
past several days i have been seeing problems with default channels such as corp, alliance, and local where when i log in i dont see anything i cant type into it (wont post on my side) nor can i see the people logged in (normal for alliance but not for local or cor) is this a known bug? if it is a bug is there an eta on a fix? i cant find any info of it not even as a known problem. advice?

I’m encountering something similar.

2 Likes

I can sell you a 1 mil Gecko for 1 bil if that makes you feel more comfortable. :wink:

2 Likes

I cant delete my player channels on one of my characters. This is exclusive to that character only. Yes I’ve tried clearing the cache, I even fully purged all CCP and Eve files and reinstalled and it still happens.

I’m surprised it’s not been reported more than once, d-scan, chan issues, unvisible warps, these are quite disturbing, do CCP still have a support team ? it makes a lot since few weeks.
o/

a new half-cloaking device experimented here ?

Jita market is not working.
Jita local is not working.
I can’t even normally log in on the forums after last stupid update that is now asking verification code every time i’m log in here ;( So it’s probably the last time i’m writing something here.

GJ CCP!

Meanwhile, off the coast of Reykjavik…

1 Like

So I noticed that general NPCs’ missiles are doing that thing they did during the holiday live event, where the NPC’s will fire missiles beyond max range instead of waiting until they are in range. I have’t seen anything quite a extreme as the live event, but that means both guns (which have been broken visually since the explosion effects were overhauled) and now missile have unfixed graphical bugs.

This is still going on. Join an incursion fleet, when it lands at the next gate, groups of ships will just blink into existence right next to you at the beacon, but on their screens they’re still landing from the warp tunnel, as you indicated was the case in your sitch above.

Even just multiboxing my 3 main toons, I see it happen from time to time while landing out of fleet warps. Hard to know when I can move/lock myself, hah!

it’s happening with everything, but it’s more promanent w/ larger hulls or large groups.

2 Likes

Chat works sometimes other times it doesn’t being in Jita can cause your other chats to fail aswel,stuff teleport on grid d scan works beyond 14.3au jita market works with big delays buy something get it in 2 mins in hangar

1 Like

CCP stated they will likely revert to the old chat system if they can’t get any progress on fixing the new one by end of month.

1 Like

Yep, and that’s great news.

Oh, hey, you know the “ships landing and just popping into existence on grid next to you” thing we were talking about?

I was just doing some salvaging on one toon with a trusty ol’ Noctis and hanging around in case the Noctis fills up with another toon in a cloaked up Crane.

I had the Crane warp to the Noctis at 0 (trying to do it mid-warp but ended up not issuing command until the Noctis had landed in the next group of wrecks)…

I switched back to the Noctis screen, I saw the Crane land from warp/blink into existence with a whump on the Noctis pilot’s screen for a moment, then disappear again… similar to how the battleships disappear and then reappear sometimes with this glitch.

And then I checked the Crane screen and saw I was already landed and STILL CLOAKED, as in I had landed over 2000 meters from any objects/wrecks/the Noctis itself.

So… word to the wise: your cloaked ship can be seen by others you land on grid with thanks to this glitch. Good to know, eh?

War surrender offers no longer expire after 24 hours, but stay valid indefinitely.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.