[December] UPDATED: Jump Fuel and Jump Fatigue Cap changes

Why does it have to be us? Go pick a fight with literally anyone else in Eve if you want PVP.

1 Like

You realize how ignorant and entitled you sound right? I doubt it, but you really need to check that attitude of yours.

It sucked, as a person who had to do that for years I know better than most unlike the few who were just told it sucks and never actually did any heavy lifting themselves. Why not find a way to make it suck less? But simply removing an extreme draw on a part of the market was a horrible idea.

Those complaining about it taking more topes to use have everything to point at for this being the wrong approach. As this does nothing to consume PI which was used by blocks, or any other material other than the isotopes themselves. Itā€™s a huge expense put on individual players who make no money jumping a capital, vs those who are making money from the production of fuel blocks/moon reactions to compensate for an increased cost.

Isnā€™t the PI getting used to build the citadels?

I never said it wasnā€™t. I pointed to the fact that you are getting far more protections than a POS ever provided even if you decide to never fuel it. Not fueling it reduces it to the same vulnerability of being destroyed as a POS was, fueled or otherwise, without the requirement of stront.

2 Likes

Maybe because you are now in the sov region bordering ours and have been attacking our sov? You also have several SIGs deployed to NPC null right next to our sov. Also every war Mittens keeps saying he wants to destroy Horde.

A few things really.

1 Like

@CCP_Fozzie Why not just make Citadels require more fuel blocks? (Just like posā€™s)

This would surely fill the gap in isotopes, and related materials.

And add bigger consequences for not being fuelled, would hopefully see less citadel spam through-out the gameā€¦

3 Likes

Oh lord, the STRONT? Jesus, you are reaching.

If CCP was even remotely worried about structure spam, they wouldnā€™t have moved moon mining to use the new structures. Refineries crank the spam requirement up to plaid. Weā€™re looking at needing to drop literal thousands of refineries.

Again, I donā€™t want to see that returned. Iā€™m just pointing out differences. And thatā€™s not a stretch itā€™s a fact lol
But regardless it was a change that had no balancing factor put in to replace it, which is bad.

1 Like

Yes, Iā€™m sure that, having run reaction farms and PI for years in both j-space and null, Iā€™m terribly ignorant. If anyone here sounds ā€˜entitledā€™, itā€™s you, insisting that new players have to slog through the same crap we put up with. Whatā€™s next? Will you demand they have to experience black screens on loading instead of TiDi? Deal with original EVEā€™s graphics engine?

I know! Letā€™s insist every computer game needs to be coded in 4 colors because CGA was a thing.

ā€œSimply removing an extreme draw on a part of the market was a horrible ideaā€ is a very different statement, by the way, from ā€œthose who complain about keeping things fueled donā€™t have a leg to stand on because itā€™s pure lazinessā€. Because itā€™s not laziness. Itā€™s increasingly busy people having a lot of demands on their time. Thatā€™s just life. Iā€™m sorry if other peoplesā€™ lives are getting in the way of your moralizing.

1 Like

I demand that new players delete their boot.ini files so they can experience the ~trials and tribulations~ of Eve Online: Noted Space-themed Spreadsheet

1 Like

waitā€¦ now goons are doing Sov war and attacking others ? I thought we only use Rorqual and mining

I keep hearing that the mining anoms in Delve are crowded vOv

1 Like

We do like to suck crok, it is known.

Sat down and thought about it, waited a bit, drank half a bottle of wine, did a bit of writing, read some real news, then decided to comment on this.

I can live with it, I donā€™t like it, but I can, however why do we have to have racial isotopes, for the love of actually doing something sensible make it so that you can use any isotope in your cap.

2 Likes

You want space to become even more homogenous?

Does it matter?

2 Likes

Not particularly. Itā€™s just a common complaint that space is too homogenous right now. I apologize for projecting that unnecessarily onto you.

2 Likes

It doesnā€™t really matter whether space is homogeneous or not. Itā€™s the players who make the game special, not whether you have nitrogen or oxygen isotopes available.

I would rather have more players doing things in space than slightly unique space.

2 Likes

If topes got really expensive to move, having the right ice for your cap doctrine might matter but at least right now, this is not the case.