Declaration of PEACE and TRANQUILITY

Twelve hours with no posts, either here or in the general discussion.

I would like to think the ISDs, and the community, together we have ensured an end to all argument and debate, with everyone peacefully co-existing in silence. I would like most of all to thank myself, as I had the power at any moment to speak up and break the peace, but I worked hard to ensure that we could all enjoy this twelve hour time out.

I award myself the trophy of good posting.

:trophy:

7 Likes

Ceasefire over - let the forum ganking begin.

:trophy:

1 Like

1 Like

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

1 Like

1 Like

Everything reminds me of her": a Newbro love story
Eve Reddit =>>

1 Like

Hellooo forum😀

If anyone wonders, I was sleeping at the time. I have no recollection of such events, sir. :saluting_face:

Fifie has no clue

1 Like

I’ve been too busy playing some game called Eve Online to post here.

1 Like

So what subject should we start debating to kick stuff off again

:v: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Oh I dunno, we can start with F1 monkeys and elite pve ?
:v:

1 Like

I’d like to discuss whether or not it’s time to finally fix ganking, because it’s getting absolutely out of control.

Also: wardecs. Should they be removed from the game, should they be patched out of EVE Online, is it time to prevent groups from declaring war, or should CCP make it so that you can’t declare war any longer? A real lightning rod topic with a predictably-wide array of perspectives for how to make EVE a better, more populated game!

Absolutely, and make Dracvlad president while you at it.

I’m not sure how a massive ban wave of EVE’s biggest content creators, followed by the integration of “no homo” banners on the forums and EVE Online download page, would constitute meaningful change/progress, but I’m all for trying new things, so he’s got my vote.

2 Likes

Personally I think most of the ‘problems’ in Eve would melt away to nothing if people were only allowed to post one post on this forum for every 10 hours they have played Eve Online that week.

2 Likes

… are only problems because we have accepted to call them ‘problems’. :grinning:

I like this idea, i do think portraits should have some type of water mark that shows up, the longer they spend pressing F1 why in null the brighter it shows up,

just so when they honour us with a visit and then start lording it up in local chat we understand why and can ignore them.

Maybe one for bots farmers too, but they are hard to find i believe

1 Like

antiganker profiles should gradually dissolve until people realize there’s nothing there

2 Likes

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.