Delaying CONCORD Response

Rather useless when gankers won’t go into Null and practice the same tactics on those really big and pretty capitol ships, isn’t it?

Just because you think Hisec is useless, doesnt mean we all do. Hisec is worth fighting for.

Youre kinda asking for a nerf though.

SB as in… Smart bomb? Thing is, this is hisec, which means that if you activate a smartbomb, everyone in the vicinity gets damage, including passer-bys. There is nothing preventing you from smartbombing now, but most will not because it just gives a bunch of people a kill right on you and you end up ganking a bunch of non-gankers too.

I ended up in Canada once, after a Gandalf Party. I never left, too.

I never said High Sec was useless.

Karaky don’t be a big meanie , we have fun

That is good to hear actually. Most of the ag I encountered in the game play their role out of hate or some seriously weird white knight complex. That’s not rally healthy.

You should always play a game for fun. I mean that is what I do, ganking miners is just absolutely hilarious.

3 Likes

Good to hear your having fun too, I’m pleased your not the bitter spiteful twisted type that thinks there is only one way to play Eve,

1 Like

So killing players in hisec isnt useless, then.

Thanks for invalidating your own argument.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.