Delete

Delete

Have you done cap production before? 500mil seems a little low.

Delete

So who is going to hold the collateral to ensure you don’t just take our money and then run? Do you have anyone who can vouch for your reputation? What do you intend on doing with this 500 million ISK and how will it further your goals? How much ISK do you estimate the daily dividend to be, and why is it paid daily instead of some saner timeframe such as weekly/monthly?

Delete

So three more questions:

1. What power will the third party have over your assets? I’m more concerned with the scenario that you decide to stop paying out dividends or buying shares back and leaving me holding the bag as opposed to you not having assets.
  2. If you do acquire an upwell structure in highsec, what purpose would that serve (why not just use the ones in Perimeter, for instance) and how do you plan to defend it?
  3. Can you give me a ballpark number for probable dividend payouts? I won’t hold you to it, but it would be nice to know approximately how much ISK/share/day I would receive.

I discussed this with our director team. It’s a bit premature. Thank you for your time.

Deleting your original posts doesn’t help you get future loans.

I got the loan. Thank you for your time.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.