Delete

PVP focused corps looking for a few good men or alliances willing to take on a small corp need only reply
Ideal TZ is 20:00 - 04:00 ( No PAPS please, Not interested in CTA’s or mass TiDi fights.)

It seems that everyone I used to like to fly with is taking longer and longer breaks from Eve. It’s rare that we can hook up to roam anymore so I’m checking out some other options. Ideally I’d like to find a wormhole group or at least a group that’s willing to traverse through them to find content. That seems to be what I do a lot is scan out chains and look for content. The problem I’ve had lately seems to be the folks around me have become lazy and want content to come to them rather than seeking it out themselves. (Gate camps are fine for balance but they get boring too, so if your idea of GF’s is sitting on a gate all day, spare me, had years worth of that and I won’t last with your group.)
I’d like to get with some people that hunt content and go to engage it tactically.
(If traveling more than 5 jumps to find a fight seems too much effort for most of your guys, or they are afraid of entering a wormhole, please don’t bother me.)

I can fly most anything sub-cap, T3, etc. As well as carrier IV at least in all races and a few dreads. (SC’s too but have no real desire to go that route as I really don’t much care to spend my life ratting to buy one.) I rarely have time or desire to care bear for ISK unless I’m baiting for a waiting fleet.

Please have Teamspeak or Mumble. Contact me via this post please, I immediately close pop ups while I’m roaming as they are a distraction and usually a sure sign that whomever is contacting me that way has no real concept of a PVP’ers life.

DISCLAIMER: I’m sorry if this message seems negative to some but I like to qualify any leads I get. Even after all this some high sec care bear corp will reply to me… watch! :smirk:

An Alliance Has No Name (N0NE) / Looking for US/Eutz Pilots and Corps

What can we offer –

Nullsec and C5 static connections, allowing us to choose who and where we fight
EU Primary and US timezone based fleets
Small to medium gang combat, more skill less blob
An Astrahaus, Fortizar and Raitaru on grid for all your docking needs
Need a ship built? Bring the minerals in and we can get them built in the wh for you
If we think we can win, we will stay on grid and fight, and if we lose we lose. No one will be harassed for at least trying
Good pilots who have played the game and can pass the knowledge to those who need it, and learn from those willing to offer
An unsecure hanger with fleet ships to be handed out when needed, got a comp you want to try? Buy the ships and get them handed out.

What we are looking for –

Line members to help us stand up against the mainstream alliances in K-space
FC’s willing to find and utilize any content we can
Basic knowledge of fleets and Eve combat, more advanced stuff can be learned
Corporations looking for the wormhole experience, who also understand that sometimes people just want a day off. Only commit to what you can, we don’t want to burn anybody out. Only looking for active roaming corps with member base already present.
People who are happy to adapt and change to suit the mechanics of the game, and the needs of those around them

Want to know more? Mail Graeme Edwardson, StarConquer212 or join the public channel ‘Church of The Great Potato’

Fly Safe guys o7

PROJECT MANHATTAN <3

…free bump!

Hi there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

I thank you all for your offers. I have to discuss this with a few friends who will be joining me wherever I decide to go. I haven’t had a chance to contact everyone yet so bear with me. Keep the offers coming, I haven’t decided yet.
Oh, BTW this is a pvp alt… my main char has over 5k kills. (Just in case you looked and thought I was a slacker :sunglasses: )

Get in touch ingame for a chat!

Come join Mostly Sober!

[1] We are looking for individuals like you to spearhead our WH content initiative. Currently, any FC that leads a fleet of any kinds into and or through J-space is given 250m - It’s a great incentive program that needs to be driven forward and developed.

[2] We are building a New Tenerifis and engaged with Red Menace Coalition and friends (namely Dream Fleet, LUMPY, and RED ALLIANCE) - Shooting them is often the name of the game! We are harassing their space and they have declared war, so content abounds these days!

[3] No TiDi battles! Solid Fleet PVP 60-100 man fights, mixed with roaming small-medium gangs, and of course Entosis and CTA ops.

Well I’ve been scouring zKillboard.com for each of these Corp’s/Alliances that have replied to me, watching closely for their most active time zones so I can make an informative choice. Although my playing times seem to vary lately due to my new business.
It sure would be nice if the kill boards / or Eve Online had a feature that took active pvp kills/losses into account for the last 7 days with a line like this.
“In the past 7 days this corporation seems to be most active between 20:00 and 04:00” or something like that…
It could do the same for pilots… Alliances… would sure make this process easier.

Bare with me guys… I have a few top contenders in mind, however it’s not only myself to be considered, several friends will be coming along with me. If it were as easy as moving the corp from one alliance to another it would be easy but in many cases it can’t be, and I understand that, so my due diligence is required.

o7
Sammy

Hey, Sent you a mail in game
Looking forward to your response

Praise Bob!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.