Delete

These threads never do but they keep piling up nonstop.

Just stop talking, idiot.

The Battle of Long Tan was a demonstration of Australian capabilities against extremely superior numbers. Just because it wasn’t a ‘victory’ doesn’t mean that Australians didn’t kill thousands of VietCong while losing less than a hundred of their own.

You can bump a ship that is tethered to a station off its tether and then attack it.

Ganking Permits need to be implemented in order for the ganker to spend their ISK on permits.

The Ganking Permit would reduce the time in station after a gank from 15 down to 10 minutes and 7.5 minutes based on the permit type that was purchased.

The 10 minute permit would allow gankers to warp in ships up to destroyer, while the 7.5 minute permit would allow the ganker to warp around in ships up to cruiser in size.

Ten minute permit - 250 mil and last three days - per pilot
Seven and a Half Minute permit - 300 mil and would last a week - per pilot

Then watch CODE pass along those charges to their mining permits and instead of paying 10 million to mine in the system I’m going to have to fork over 300 mil + 10 mil to continue mining. :wink:

The Battle of Long Tan was a demonstration of Australian capabilities against extremely superior numbers. Just because it wasn’t a ‘victory’ doesn’t mean that Australians didn’t kill thousands of VietCong while losing less than a hundred of their own.

But you said
Also, Battle of Long Tan. That’s how well Australian training did in Vietnam.

Victories aren’t measured in stalemates.

Australian training did wonders in Vietnam, and Long Tan isn’t the only example.

If they played docking games like you just did instead of engaging in PvP, I’m certain that their training did wonders.

I would happily engage in PVP

Let me know when you’re going to bring some worth doing. I don’t do kiting btw, I’m a brawler, and you’ll never catch me in a kiting fight. It’s not as if you weren’t playing games as well. I recorded the whole thing, btw.

Hands up anyone that wants to see Dryson come back to Kubinen and brawl me at zero, prove his worth in a real fight? I even brought out a Thorax to fight his Caracal, but he ran off back to high sec because he couldn’t catch me at range. I’m too clever for him :slight_smile:

High Sec is the key to a more prosperous future for EVE. People keep telling CCP that, and I think CCP listens, certainly about the drop box, that’s on the agenda as listed at EVE Down Under this year.

EVE is a bit odd in that many say it’s a dog-eat-dog world, but the most dangerous parts of space are the emptiest, even when that space is the most rewarding in terms of prizes that CCP gives ingame; better ores, bigger ships, etc.

And those prizes are just the icing on the cake, because the real reward is all the exciting PvP!

But if the PVP is so much fun, why does CCP have to throw so many rewards into empty space?
Why do so many players stay in High?
Why do some players say Nullsecs is safest secs?

I have the feeling that PvP lovers are like football supporters; only a few people are playing football while everyone else cheers them on from a safe distance.

Cry baby
if your such a brawler then you wouldn’t have warped away whenever I got in missile range.

You hugged the station more than you hug your daddies rank.

Hangs up in anyone wants to see Remiel engage in PvP regardless of the cruiser that he is going up against instead of running away and crying about being a brawler.

Not to confident in your skills in PvP I see.

I see that you like letting the station guns do the work for you as well.

If you think Dryson is a breath of fresh air, you will most definitely find zero sympathy in this forum from now on. Every single one of your “ideas” will be met with equal disregard as this thread was

4 Likes

Um, I warped because you’re kiting. Because I’m a brawler, and I don’t give kiters the pleasure of a fight. My KB more than speaks for itself, and I spent more time off the station than on it. Let’s not forget, I recorded that whole thing, and I can easily upload it to youtube to prove you wrong. I did nothing except exactly what any other brawler would do - avoid a fight with a kiting ship. You ran because you noticed I was quickly developing a tactic to catch you at zero, and you’re to scared to fight at zero. You must really think I’m an idiot not to avoid a kiting fight in a brawling ship, Dryson. I guess, though, that you do tend to project a lot.

Long story short: if you want to fight me, you catch me at zero, or you don’t catch me. It’s that simple.

You don’t have any ideas at all to breathe in.

Safe%20Space

6 Likes

Been there done that. Unlike you Quakegod.

You talk all of you smack about fighting and constantly call people idiots on the forums.

But when it comes down to it
you always dock up and then log off when the fight isn’t near the station so that you can get the aggro of the station guns on your side.

I came out in between those stations to fight you and you warped off. If you’re such the good brawler then your ship would be able to take the damage and then come after me. Kites are usually fast and not very well tanked. So what was the excuse again?

Too fast? You didn’t have the advantage of the station guns by hugging the station and letting the other person fire first did you?

I came back to Kubinen after going to Jita
where did you go?

It’s only 3pm in Australia.

Coward.

Someone ran out of crayons, glue, and jalapeño cheese.

4 Likes

I’m ranked 299,944 on zboard
you ran Remiel
I didn’t.

You are an idiot though. You just demonstrated it in what you wrote. The station guns won’t touch you because of my sec status. I can be legally engaged anywhere, at any time, without any response from CONCORD or sentries. I didn’t have any advantage at all, and I wasn’t going to let a kiter engage at kiting range, it’s that simple. My KB speaks for itself, and anyone can look it up, compare it to yours, and see who the real idiot was. Also, I’m still in Kubinen. You’re not.

It’s a simple personal rule, dude - I don’t give kiters the pleasure of an engagement. If you want to fight me, you do it at zero, or not at all.

You are right though, I do talk big. I earned that privilege.

2 Likes

Is that why you went back to high sec? Because you weren’t running? Stop making excuses. Your failure to catch me =/= me running. I’ll happily fight you, but I won’t engage a kiter. It’s a rule I won’t break no matter how much you bait. If you can catch me with a kiting ship, good for you! But you can’t, because I’m too good for you to catch.