Delete

I did. I addressed all your points directly, including the one you made about you being a Marine as if starting with that has any bearing on your ideas.

1 Like

@Remiel_Pollard that was simply part of my introduction anf meant for any other vets out there. No you can go f*** yourself.

2 Likes

Marine tears best tears. Run out of your favorite flavor of crayons?

When you put up the info of being a Marine you set the bar quite high for yourself to live up to. You opened the door to barracks level shite talk from your fellow vets. Especially from other branches. Except coasties, dhs doesnt count. Marines are supposed to be the ones trained to run at gunfire while Army is trained to shoot back. Your proposals are setting it up so fewer people to shoot anything.

Youve read too much propaganda on here about war decs. Ganking. How hisec should be safesecforpeoplewhojustwanttoplaythegame.

The lone wolf role is a niche within a niche. You wont accomplish much. If you group together, make friends and if not friends then connections, your experience here will be much better.

Buff wardecs. Make them cheaper. Make war targets easier to hunt. Put a longer wait time on corp jumping. People will get tired of this and hite protecton or learn to fight. People will form more protection corps. More merc alliances will form and more fighters will fight fighters. Fleets will fight on gates. Roaming fleets will ring the door bell on other fleets home station. Make fighting easier and there will be more fights and less “ganking.”

See? There’s more of that bitching again. Put your big boy pants on, Marine.

post with your main then? oh right you “sold them”

Killing T1s in a cloaky astero before you finally get stomped in a 2v1 that you can’t handle, then you try going not-cloaky in an AB armour Garmur, of all things, which you lose to an interceptor and a sentry gun, and you want to sit there and claim you know how to shoot stuff in the game?

I’m sure you’re great at shooting stuff that doesn’t move or shoot back, but let me know when you’re on my level, at least.

You really should be more careful when you start trying to qualify your ideas with ‘experience’, bruh, because most of the people replying to you have that in spades, and then some.

2 Likes

The only reason there is High Sec ganking is because the High Sec gankers don’t have any advantages in Null as there are Warp Bubbles and Interdiction Ships that can bubble up their station to gate warp routes or simple bubble up the gate or station.

If you can keep the ganker from actually leaving the station they won’t ever be able to gank. That’s why they gank in High Sec.

Marine tears best tears. Run out of your favorite flavor of crayons? To bad that you joined the Army hoping that because of the large number of members that you might avoid front line combat unlike all Marines who are Grunts…the Basic Riflemen first and foremost.

A battalion of Marines can do any job better than any battalion of soldiers would ever be able to do.

Obviously you have never served in the Corps because its always the Army that does the running away.

The price of war decs do need to increase - otherwise go into null space where there are not any war decs or any need.

The bigger question too all of the “Elite PvPer’s” that are High Sec gankers; Why can’t you gank in Null Sec or Low Sec? If all you do is lose ships to take out a freighter then why can’t you lose those same ships in taking out Titans, Super Caps and Dreads?

Scared of the Warp Bubble aren’t ya?

Maybe the Smart Bomb as well.

Most definitely they are scared of the Pipe Bomb.

All aspects of real Elite PvP that High Sec gankers can’t deal with. So they gank in High Sec because its easy.

The bumping mechanics being difficult to perform is a crap excuse as well as a fleet of 40 Cats can warp to a slow boating freighter on auto pilot and gank it without having to worry about the gate guns.

So what’s the excuse again Nico Boru? Hiding behind the chaplains skirt again?

The reason why the War Dec fees need to increase as well as there needing to be a Ganking Fee is because the amount of ISK that gankers make on each kill.

Gankers spend maybe 270 mil on top of the line fit Cats (9 million isk per Cat with a 30 Cat fleet).

The kill gets them anywhere from a billion or more ISK.

Whenever you have any ideas to bear…please post them. Because all I have seen that you are able to do is troll and start flame wars.

My father, a Lt Col in the Royal Australian Army, trained USMC personnel at Duntroon, Australia, quite a lot, and none of them b*tched as much as you tbh. But let’s take this point by point.

Training together does not mean ‘trained’.

All you are is a military brat acting all big and tough because of the silver on daddies collar.

Actually, I’ve posted many ideas over the years. Not my fault you missed them, or ignored them. To be honest, you don’t have to have ideas of your own in order to criticise those of others, that’s not a qualifier at all. Free speech is the only qualifier on that front, so I suggest you accept the fact that when I see ideas worth criticising, I will do so, your lame comments notwithstanding.

And no, my father actually did train USMC in asymmetrical warfare, SigInt and ComInt. The USMC actually do travel to Duntroon to train under our people in such things since Australians are amongst the best in the world at such tactics. Just take a look at the Battle of Long Tan, Vietnam, or the work of the Australian 2/2nd Independent Company in East Timor during WWII. We learn from them, as well, particularly our Air Force when our best pilots fly to Nevada to join Red Flag.

I recommend you not even speak on topics you have no understanding of, Dryson, but then again, free speech, so who am I to stop you making yourself look like a fool?

Yeah we all saw how well the Australian training did in Vietnam, collar toddler.

Why don’t you post links to threads that you have actually started that expose all of the community to your brilliance at ideas then?

Dryson, I have nothing to prove to you. The people that matter know the ideas I’ve posted.

Also, Battle of Long Tan. That’s how well Australian training did in Vietnam, idiot.

3 Likes

Dryson…D-Day…

1 Like

The word idiot usually is the last word that you type. Is that because that is the last thing on your mind thus making you the idiot?

Long Tan - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Long_Tan - Sounds like a whole lot of lying went on from the Aussies side. History has also determined Long Tan to have been stalemate because both sides claimed victory.

Several subsequent controversies about the battle arose, including fabrication of official events and embellishment of the roles of some senior officers,[8] disputes over casualties, size of the attacking forces,[9] and official histories of the battle which cite purported documents and anecdotal claims which remain uncorroborated

You’re a military brat Remiel Pollard pulling on the coat tails of daddy on the Internet.

Lol…were you there?

Belleau Woods

Marines wernt.

And all this bullsh*t from what started as a post about some ideas for hi sec. Not sure wtf i was thinking or what i expected.

@DrysonBennington youre a breath of fresh air dude!

Im done with this thread, went no where.

0/

1 Like

The commander of the Marine Brigade, Army General James Harbord, countermanding a French order to dig trenches further to the rear, ordered the Marines to “hold where they stand”.

Army in charge…

Sure it did.

It got Remiel to confess that he is a Collar Hugger (military brat of a high ranking officer) who doesn’t even know his own militaries history.

Let’s see.

• Of course it seems to be almost universally agreed upon that war decs in their current state is not working right. At least for the many corporations that can’t handle the current system in place. But there is no consensus right now on what those changes need to be. Often times the recommendations made by the community are absolutely selfish and don’t really offer balance between defenders and attackers and much of those recommendations are about making high-sec into carebear-sec. The few sensible recommendations seem to get drowned out and hard to find if there are any in the sea of bad ideas.

• I don’t agree with this. Unless of course you’re willing to compromise and let weapon systems be activated within jump range of a stargate. Otherwise you’re just asking for a complete nerf to high-sec camping and the total abolition of the annual Burn Jita event which I often enjoy seeing. Even then it should only be limited to high-sec space. If you enter low-sec then you shouldn’t have that kind of protection at all as you’ll be consenting to pvp as soon as you undock in or enter low-sec. Honestly, I don’t think this idea is good at all.

• Deactivating weapons near a gate? Same as above. I don’t agree with it for the same reason. And I’m an industrialist that often hauls expensive stuff. I don’t run into gate camps as often as I use to so this whole thing you’re asking for is excessive.

• Don’t we already have pvp in anomalies?

• No. Keep the duel system. It was there for the players who long for the days of 1v1 pvp but rarely get it in low-sec or null-sec. It’s not perfect but it’s not bad either.

• Scam contracts are easy to avoid. Just do research. The only fools are the ones who keep clicking “accept” without doing their homework.

Now to add a few things.

In regards to stations and station camps, there are citadels and engineering complexes popping out all over the place if you haven’t noticed already and each of them have a tethering function that protects ships as they undock from them. NPC stations don’t have this function and it’s a moot point to implement them anyways on NPC stations like Jita as citadels seem to slowly overtake NPC stations in terms of use. The only reason Jita, Amarr, Rens, and Dodixie NPC stations still remain is because we don’t want the market being held hostage by whoever owns the god damn citadel.

War decs are a unique case because of the lack of consensus. Everyone has their own ideas but the crab mentality ensures that all of it gets drowned out. I say let CCP figure it out since they have the CSM to give them some feedback and they have the raw data to look at. I’m not going to give any ideas because I simply don’t have any experience dealing with war decs.

That is all.

1 Like