--Deleted--

gonesies

Check us out!!!

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Multiple Corp Moons to mine with associated corp mining Ops.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 30,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

o7 hit up Its_Stunt on discord or Eonallus Johnson in game!!! We’re a very casual but active wormhole group with a strong foundation of tightknit members who love to shoot ■■■■ and crab in a C4 - C5/C2. I would love to chat withcha

Hay bud if your looking for pew pew we have plenty am looking for pvp members for my corp and your skills would fit in nicely… i run a LowSec merc alliance we don’t have very many blue’s so if its not blue burn it… Rl come’s first we play for fun and friendship if your interested jump on our discord and say hi :wave:

Hey, if u looking for nice daily action whenever u log on with chilled ambience and no obligations, here is the place to be, at the war zone :wink:

RUNNING WITH DOGS is a null sec born and bred PvP Corp with a strong backbone and independent spirit

check our website Running with Dogs

Almost a decade of experience and history, active leadership and we’re dedicated building an active community of eve pilots.

Come talk to us on our Running with Dogs Discord Community Server

:white_check_mark: Experienced pilots we can make Eve fun again
:white_check_mark: Returning pilots we can get you back up to speed quickly
:white_check_mark: New to eve we’ll train you and get you into null sec PvP in no time
:white_check_mark: PvP training for rusty returners and new to eve pilots

:index_pointing_at_the_viewer: What you need to bring
:100: Active in game - real life comes first but you need to be able to play regularly
:100: Want to join in Corp and Alliance PvP on a regular basis
:100: Happy to train into doctrines
:100: Willingness to be part of an active community on discord and in game

See our full Ad

Hey Brother come check us out, we are a US/EUTZ corp that has been around since 2004. we have plenty of player and content around your time zone. We pride ourselves on PVP with that said we do it all tho. from Krabbing to mining. Act Now/Apply today and be party of the action that IT/Sigma can provide.

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ] - No Life like Null Life -

Discover the rich content and deep social bonds of the 0.0 experience. We offer training and access to the highest end content available in New Eden. Become part of a gaming family that stretches back to the dawn of Eve. Join a rich tradition of combat pranks, territorial wars and, in general, causing as much trouble as we can, wherever we go.

• Come be a part of gaming history! Join an ancient nullsec Corp whose history stretches back to 2003.

• Newbros/Returning/Olds welcome, all can apply.

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning the Southeast of New Eden.

• Open boarders with all coalitions space.

• 20 years of knowledge and experience to help elevate your game.

• MANDATORY:

• Have microphone and comms software (Teamspeak, Mumble, Discord)

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard. Must be willing and able to kill.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: Archmage1006
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

hey man, i remember seeing your name around GCLUB, let me know if you’re interested in sticking with GCLUB.