Democratic Deficit in the Minmatar Republic

Reposting this. It seems relevant.

10 Likes

First, because he didn’t commit a criminal act.
Second, this discussion is about your criminals.
Third, it is definitely not about Tibus Heth,
And fourth, not about me.

If you can’t participate in a discussion as a civilized human, tribal, go back to your slave pen.

Huh. Really?

Nonni – Kaalakiota Corporation has been granted a State-wide corporate warrant by the Caldari Business Tribunal for Tibus Heth’s arrest on charges of malfeasance, misappropriation and embezzlement. The Chief Executive Panel has similarly announced that Heth is wanted under Caldari basic law for the murder of Admiral Visera Yanala, terrorism, and political extremism stemming from his takeover of the Caldari Constructions Warehouse in Haatomo.

Heth is wanted by the Kaalakiota for the theft of vessels he used to conduct his takeover of the Caldari Constructions station in Haatomo, as well as embezzlement of corporate resources used to fund the Caldari Providence Directorate over the course of several years. The megacorporation was forced to auction off countless assets to remain solvent following disclosure of Heth’s long-term misappropriations.

The Chief Executive Panel has announced that it prefers Heth to be returned alive for a proper trial before the Caldari Business Tribunal, but has acknowledged that “capturing the renegade alive may not be possible.”

Just to point these bits out separately:
“a State-wide corporate warrant by the Caldari Business Tribunal for Tibus Heth’s arrest on charges of malfeasance, misappropriation and embezzlement.”

“The Chief Executive Panel has similarly announced that Heth is wanted under Caldari basic law for the murder of Admiral Visera Yanala”

6 Likes

Troll!!! :wink:

3 Likes

You minmatars have problems with understanding?..

There was no hearing of Tibus Heth to confirm or deny his guilt, and it were only charges, and groundless in their majority. For example, for every Caldari soul the charge of “murder” looks pathetically far fetched.
I don’t know how primitive tribals do justice, maybe for you it’s enough to call someone criminal to consider them so.

But it doens’t work in the State. We are CIVILIZED society. You can be wanted for charges, but you aren’t convicted until your crime is proven in the court.

Tibus Heth died before having chance to clea his name in the tribunal.

Now, stop slandering our heroes, and talk about your own, tribal.

I’d advise you all to have no further communication with Kim-baka as she is a troll of the first magnitude.

As a wise person once told me, “You cannot speak with a blind man about the beauty of a sunrise.”

2 Likes

Just like there’s no hearing for any criminals killed in the attempted apprehension. Or are you saying that all of the Gallente ‘criminals’ you kill weren’t actually criminals because they never actually got to trial?

3 Likes

Im sick of your immature remarks. Read the topic - it’s about minmatars, not me. Why a tribal like you insist on asking questions about me?

In any way, I am not a cop, I am a SOLDIER on Caldari State. Learn what does that mean.

I’ll give you a hint, if you will fail at that as well: I am fighting enemies of the State in the war, not criminals.

And that comes from Anabella Rella, really?
Are you going to overload hypocrisy senses of every IGS reader now?

Alas, you’re really not. You’re a mercenary, being paid for each objective, each scalp. You draw no regular stipend or salary, and you have no authority within even the militia beyond the crew you, personally, hire. That’s not how a military actually works, I’m afraid. You see, real Caldari officers have crews assigned to their ship by the Navy or the Customs Service, etc. Real Caldari officers can give orders to other Caldari officers of lower rank, and must obey orders given by officers of a higher rank. Shooting at an ally like say, PY-RE, would have consequences.

They also tend to have enough dignity and confidence in their own position—or at the very least, sufficient training—to not rise to every single taunt and bite of every offered bait. We’ll see if you can manage that one. Personally, I doubt it.

So, keep clinging to your delusions about Heth, as you keep clinging to your delusions about yourself.

4 Likes

I have to admit my father, who is a Captain in the Fleet marines, would likely die laughing if I tried to claim my TLF Captain rank was anything but a courtesy position. I mean it does get me the occasional salute, but that’s about all it’s good for.

Personally, I’m less than happy that the most senior rank in the TLF is named Valklear General. Nobody should get to call themselves Valklear who hasn’t earned the name.

3 Likes

Though I believe that the kind of tribulation a capsuleer has to go through to earn his or her capsuleer status would make even a Valklear soil himself.

3 Likes

No, I am not.
And you are a troll. The conversation is over.

Yep. Go run away and hide your tears, little one. Someday, maybe you’ll be a real officer.

6 Likes

Miss Kim. Regardless of what the truth may be, you, along with those who have engaged with you have successfully managed to derail this conversation away from its purpose. I would like to return to it if possible, as it is an important for us Matari to continue this discussion. While others may choose to engage in the conversation, please bear in mind that this is a domestic conversation, and I implore that those reading take care to respect our sovereignty.

The Tribal Republic is still undergoing the process of state and nation building, the salvation of the Starkmanir tribe, along with the return of the Thukkar and Nefantir add to this process, and it is up to the seven tribes to create both a government and society that best suit us.

The Removal of the Gallente style democracy was a turning point in this process. With all due respect to our Allies and friends, The form of government that was imported after the rebellion was simply not ‘natural’, for the tribes. The return to a more tribal based form of governance, with the tribal chiefs acting as the true decision making body for the tribes, is what we should have had from the beginning, as it best represents our society.

We may argue with the merits of such a system, and i believe I have made clear my support on the issue, however at the very least, we have returned to a natural state; returned to default if you will. From this point, it is up to the tribes to decide how to best govern ourselves. Evolution of the system is to be expected, and it is entirely possible that a form of democracy, tailored to the tribal realities will emerge. I would argue that this is already the case.

4 Likes

Mr. Aloga, I DID HAVE POINT ALREADY MYSELF to them that they were derailing it. Now state the reason you was writing this TO ME and adressing me?!

If it is really a conversation about your domestic affairs, then I demand you to not ask me unrelated questions in this discussion, to not use it to slander my person, other Caldari personnel and our heroes like Tibus Heth. Moreover, I would appreciate if you bring apologies for your statement and avoid using similar claims in the future.

Because instead of ignoring it and staying on topic your simply playing into their hands and continuing the derailing debate. Please, try to stay on topic. Everyone.

3 Likes

I agree that it is for tribes to decide how to govern themselves, what caused my attention to the issue is not what Tribes do implement as their management system, but the way the question was raised.

According to the message of Mr. Spalko, the democratic deficit was looking as a negative tendency and he was trying to display it as a problem.

I believe that the democratic deficit instead should be considered as a positive trend and shall not be discussed in negative tones.

We finally see the situation in the Republic becomes better, lets prevent clearly gallente (who else would say such crazy thing) propaganda from interfering into Minmatar affairs.

1 Like

Fair enough.

Then butt out. You, the Amarr, the Gallente, all of you. We don’t care about your approval or your disapproval. This is not a matter you have any say in. If you expect us to not try to meddle in your society, keep your yap shut about ours.

7 Likes

“Minmatar is not reader! Minmatar is a writer!”
Well, try at least to understand what others are saying before barking at them, because I clearly was stating that Minmatar management is not my issue, and I was discussing the democracy problem in general.

If you so like to fight against windmills, do not involve me in your shenanigans.