Dev blog: A new SKIN, and a tribute to a fallen wingman

I also bought these, the difference is that I feel no need to clamour at the door demanding figures so I can go tell my mates how cool I am for helping raise xxx amount (because that’s what you and others sound like)

Just let them get on with it.

4 Likes

You misunderstand me then or you have a very negative attitude in general towards people asking if help was indeed delivered. My interest is in knowing it was delivered and that the most good that could be done was done with it.

People who give to charities always expect their generosity to be used as wisely as possible to help. So while you might see a request for information as grandstanding, it is in fact a reasonable and natural request that does not preclude showing off. Besides, it is too easy to say things on the internet without the least bit of proof, so grandstanding and showing off are futile things to pursue.

Also, while I did not read the whole thread, I doubt anyone asked for their names to be put n a plaque to show off.

2 Likes

o7 good skins, but I would not buy it :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m glad you took the time to post here though. That didn’t cost you anything.

In your book.

1 Like

o7 Blaze * DeMichael Crimson solemnly shows his respect for a fallen wingman *

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.