Dev blog: A new SKIN, and a tribute to a fallen wingman

Lets do it!

1 Like

Exactly. Im monitoring this thread.

3 Likes

:blush: :sunny: :blush: :sunny: :blush: :sunny: :blush: :sunny: :blush: :sunny: :blush: :sunny: :blush: :sunny::blush: :sunny::blush: :sunny: :blush: :sunny: :blush: :sunny::blush: :sunny: :blush: :sunny: :blush: :sunny:
This is really REALLY nice of the CCP to do such a sincere thing. Just think about it for a sec… Ehh… yea it may not be everyone’s favorite color but it’s to support a wonderful and fulfilling cause.

|   |                                                  |  |
       V   V  Question... Does this sound weird to you guys?  V  V

I literally just sat, silently in my comp. rolly chair for a min OR two and imagined that just for a second that I was someone that knew him (“Blaze”) or was someone close to him that worked with him at CCP or EVE with him. Watching one of his skins fly by me that just jumped through some gate 3-5 years from now. It just seemed magical. annnnnd then that feeling went away, and immiediately wanted to go buy the bundle pack.

But the point is not only will there be an impact like I stated above for the people who actually knew him personally or even people that didn’t we can all still feel really awesome about ourselves knowing we get to buy something that looks really cool (especially if your favorite is orange or should i say “Blaze” color) and there doing a good deed/gaining a mark of good karma helping out the family financially, just happens to be going on simultaniously.
:sunny: :blush: :sunny: :blush: :sunny: :blush: :sunny: :blush: :sunny: :blush: :sunny: :blush: :sunny: :blush: :sunny: :blush: :sunny: :blush: :sunny: :blush: :sunny: :blush: :sunny: :blush: :sunny: :blush: :sunny: :blush:

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Eyes forward, capsuleer, the cyno is not yet lit.
Consider your modules, your rigs and ammo before you undock. For the cyno is not yet lit.
Break free of the station and witness the universe before you. For the cyno is not yet lit.
Set your ship to fly through the vastness while you wait. For the cyno is not yet lit.
Pay attention, capsuleer, for those who have gone before you call for you to join them.

The cyno is now lit.

My condolences to his family and his close ones

2 Likes

Thank you for the great audio in EVE Blaze, it was was a job well done. I happen to listen to the classic EVE music when I play. God Bless your family, rest in peace.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Rip CCP Blaze o7

1 Like

o7

3 Likes

R.I.P. Buddy o7

1 Like

RIP Blaze 07

1 Like

o7 Blaze, warmest condolences to family.

Skins bought.

1 Like

These SKINs definitely are a special thing for those of us who knew and worked with CCP Blaze. Thanks for all the good thoughts.

2 Likes

I became father of a lovely daugther on November 14th! Because of this my spare time for eve was none existant in the last weeks. And that’s good as it was. But it makes me sad that I missed the timeframe for buying that bundle! I would have loved to support CCP Blaze family!!!

1 Like

Would we be able to find out how much we raised?

1 Like

Great! Please make an option for this SKIN without the face or expand upon this with more variants so I can contribute even more by making purchases of other skins I want.
I still have well over a Billion ISK ready for this.

1 Like

There is any way to create logo skins? like instead a full ship color wich take hours of human work, for some skulls, pinp up stuff or numbers for ship??? like in warthunder?? also can obtain them via event or like i like buying on store???

1 Like

@CCP_Falcon

Any update on the event and what the eventual proceeds for Blaze’s family are?

Cheers

B

1 Like

There’s a lot to take into account in terms of getting this paid out and the right people notified.

It’s a sensitive issue, so we want to make sure that Blaze’s family are notified first and that all the paperwork is completed before we release any public details.

This is something that was done purely as a tribute to Blaze and to help his family, so we want to make sure that it’s handled appropriately, and in the correct order.

A blog will be forthcoming once everything’s been taken care of.

8 Likes

News on this would be welcomed as others including myself bought these with the idea of helping his family, especially his child.

1 Like