Dev blog: Security Update - Q3 2018

Hello Falcon,

Well its getting a bit ridiculous !
Lets talk about our favourite Nyx Botter.

The link below describes how the PIRAT / Kids with guns Alliance Botting Network works. Some could say that is written by a different guy to accusate Shtirlizz and his friends to be botters.
Well i all i can say is the timeline in the reddit post is absolute correct. When Shtirlizzs alt army got caught in omist he transferred the leadership of pirat to the guys described in the post below. He prepared himself to get banned (but it didnt happen.). One of his best friends in game told me by accident that he got a 200bn Alliance tournament ship gifted from him. (Just check the killboard link below und look for the guy who flys an Adrestia). Shtirilizz is still ingame and sitting docked in jita 44 but his well known alts ( IIe4aJIb & Wsd) are still active and in game. So far to the botting activities from PIRAT. The other EULA breaking activity from these guys is theirs syncronized Rattlesnake fleet (They are aligning,locking all at once and are played by one single guy) ( The Rattlesnake Characters:
Anara Rital,Soliic Malitar,Leto Z’hansu,Olan Draselac,Rob Locksley,Khromius). Well i wrote petitions and forums posts to it nothing happend. So i guess its ok for CCP when PIRAT is acting outside of every eve & eula ruleset.

1 Like