Dev blog: The Fanfest 2018 Megablog!

official
devblog
fanfest

(CCP Falcon) #1

Check out the Fanfest Megablog for the latest information on Fanfest 2018, including key sessions, the charity evening and the full schedule!

Full details here!

(Dyver Phycad) #2

Is that the new map in the background? That’s a great omen for the fanfest. :innocent:

And what content is available on the stream? Neither the dev blog nor the schedule gives away that information and it was an issue last year, too.

(CCP Falcon) #3

There’ll be a seperate stream schedule follow up early next week! :slight_smile:

(Dinsdale Pirannha) #4

I am confused. Where in the schedule you provided is the meeting between the CCP C-level and the leaders of the RMT cartels? Or is that a working breakfast meeting?

(Scopique) #5

Yay, finally! I have been refreshing the forum every other hour for days. Looking forward to it! :slight_smile:

(Lars Jansen) #6

Gutted to miss this. Will be at EVEsterdam though!

(Saint Michaels Soul) #7

HYPE!!!

(Virella d'Artan) #8

Ehm “the return of fanfast in 2020”
Where will fanfest 2019 be?

(Uriel the Flame) #9

Inside a :speech_balloon: hue hue hue

(Drago Shouna) #10

It’s being split 4 ways between the major fanmeets, Evesterdam, Evevegas, Evedownunder +1 tba.

https://www.hardcoregamer.com/2017/10/06/eve-fanfest-going-worldwide-in-2019/274752/

(Hun Tra) #11

I kinda want a version of that image without the text stuff. Looks like it could be neat wallpaper!

Hopefully one day I’ll get to the fanfest, but I will be watching the livestreams!

(zluq zabaa) #12

There was rumor about MMA area during fanfest, but I can’t find it on the schedule.

(Akrasjel Lanate) #13

If streamed The Triglavian Domain could be hour later, but will have to rewatch later. :slightly_frowning_face:

(Mikhem) #14

Why did you tell that there’s no EVE fanfest 2019 this late? I suppose telling this earlier would have increased EVE fanfest ticket sales.

There was also suppose to be 4 place EVE fanfest 2019. Has these plans been cancelled too? No 4 place EVE fanfest ever?

(Kaeria Winder) #15

Now I cant wait for Fanfest 2019, its gonna be so stealthy it’ll nearly be forgotten in blogs!

(Gosti Isagar) #16

It was announced during EvE Vegas that there won’t be a Fanfeat in 2019, but instead the “World tour”, basically what you mean with the 4 places EvE Fanfest

(Dyver Phycad) #17

Would you please be so kind and include the stream schedule in the Megablog so that I do not have to watch my mail or wait for the offline twitch stream every time I want to figure out what’s next.

(Xerxes Fehrnah) #18

If only the actual star map had lines between stars as visible as your promo graphic! :slight_smile:

(Mr Fuzzyboots Fuzzyfamily) #19

Darn…wish I was on the top of the world D:

(Matthias Ancaladron) #20

where can i find the concept art? I want to see what ships are getting reskinned since only 2-3 are gonna get changed this year most likely.

hope its the harbinger and prophecy