Devblog: Changes To The Recruitment Program Coming Soon!

Currently its dropping but we can only hope.

Currently not liking the changes to this recruitment rewards but only due to how it effects myself.
I was starting to build a fleet full of characters and feel this has halted that path.

1 Like

Ehhh the SP tbh is worth it if thats what your wanting to do.

The PLEX was a bonus, but I think this is better for crafting an alt team quickly

I am now genuinely angry at you CCP! Just got the mail from a recruit, saying that he upgraded to omega. I went to look at the rewards on the ā€œRecruit a friendā€ page and I only see this

I didnā€™t even get the 2x Accelerator boosters for the fact of purchase.
And now what am I left to do? Do I only give the recruit 250 plex which is 15 days of omega I guess, OR should I pay for your sloppy transaction from old system to new from my own wallet?
Thanks a bunch CCP.

1 Like

Crap aint it. Nothing will change now - people didnā€™t scream loud enough or long enough, and thatā€™s the only way they listen.

Iā€™ve already updated my recruitment page telling people not to bother.

1 Like

I hope you in the Amar system I get to see you again at least somebody I can trust if I want to be able to be in a PVP battle

1 Like

LOL! My wife did a few years ago when she started. It took me 3 weeks to get her to log in again.

Funny now, but we were both shooting steam out of our ears when it happened.

1 Like

It does happen. But it is very rare. There is just no point in ganking on undock someone who just startedā€¦

1 Like

I stopped sending invites when I stopped getting 30 days gametime for it. I used to put in a lot of effort; Iā€™d split the PLEX with the newbie, give them skillbooks, teach them basic fittings, how to navigate, make ISK, how to make fun, trying to get them to get engaged and stay subbed to EVE to ā€œearn my keepā€ for the gametime.

And then CCP said ā€œnope no more, you only get gametime under certain conditionsā€ and then ā€œreduced the gametimeā€¦ā€ so I said eff it.

Good job helping the newbros out tho.

1 Like

My daughter played during the summer holiday after years of seeing me play the same old game, at first she thought it was good, got killed in high sec, then got killed in low sec, in spite of my warnings she went exploring, fed up she stopped and has never touched the game since.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.