Devblog: Chat System - An Update & The Future!

I second this… Both of my accounts were Omega around the middle of the year. Funny that I’ve still experienced many extended periods of chat being messed up and local not working right since then, but I won’t be compensated since I didn’t start spending money early enough. I think any Omega account up until now and including until they’re confident the chat issues have been 100% resolved should receive the SP bonus. Just two days ago I was disconnected from in game chat and local was showing characters incorrectly, but won’t receive any sort of acknowledgement since I wasn’t Omega in March last year… Amazing. So glad I’ve given them so much money through purchasing PLEX.

1 Like

Hi All,

I find it a shame that only the omega characters are “rewarded” I think Alpha characters had just as much issues with chat system and should be “rewarded” aswell.

They been playing the game just as much as anyone else and had same amount of problems with chat system as everyone else, just because they have not (yet) paid for the game they being punnished for not being Omega.

Very poor decission from CCP side in my opinion. :sob::disappointed:

They certainly did, but what did they contribute to ccp’s bank account?
They’ve also found a way to insure that anyone who wasn’t actively subbed on a single day won’t be compensated. Hell some people that were didn’t get their sp.

Freeloader alpha account players complaining about not getting free stuff.

snowflakes…

everywhere…

2 Likes

Give us a shitload MORE pictures of that quality! PLEASE
And make an official FanSite for great quality pictures, or at least the link for an unoffiial site.

I was omega for many months before March 2018, and omega a month or two again after. Playing during March as an alpha did not make me immune to the technical issues. Why are the alphas at the time not being granted the 500,000SP?

Ridiculous.

Your payments came up short i guess.
Nothing is for free… especially SP in EVE

You could have been actively sub’d from day one, dropped for that single day then resub’d the next day and you’d be passed over. That’s why this is BS.

I did not get SP compensation because between chatsystem f*up and decision about compensation I had my account moved to STEAM.
Filled ticket about that and I was told my account was not omega last year… well yeah because you moved my chars from regular eve account to freshly created steam account.
I guess my old account with no characters on it is eglible…

I had my accounts moved for free, now CCP charges 1000 PLEX for that :smiley: Imagine, paying 1000PLEX to not receive 500kSP compensation… #justCCPthings

All this is in vain when you have not solved the basic mistake, you have not removed the local from the HighSec!!!

They kinda have… You can’t trust it

Thank you CCP.

All of my Omega accounts have now been credited with the skill points.

(In the future, perhaps there could be something, somewhere, to tell people why they suddenly have unused skill points on a toon ? I saw the points on one toon and had no idea where they came from or what I might have done to earn them (or be rewarded them or whatever(.
It was only after I did a search that I found out the reason for it.)

Thanks again ! Even with over 134 million SP, another 500k is still useful !

how was the points been given to us?

for some reason I’ve seen nothing yet as far as I know.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.