Devblog: EVE Vegas 2019 - Player Speaker Submissions!

At this point we should just get Ron Burgundy to come speak!

1 Like

Disagree with you. As customers we have the right to question everyone of their decisions and we have the right to expect truthful answers, not PR bs. The funny thing about this is I recall some years where the CCP was more forthcoming and honest about things. But guess their behind got stretched big by them getting bought and they don’t consider us players as important.

As far as TiS, as much as I give Matterall credit for posting in defense of his people and his venture, him and I will have to agree to disagree on the job TiS did in those 2 interviews.

1 Like

That’s cool. You’re wrong, of course.

Your rights, with regard to what that term actually means, are basically limited to paying for and consuming the service provided, and, alternatively, not doing that.

Anything else is a privilege you’re allowed and, while it’s not unreasonable to ask questions as a customer, it’s also not actually a right. You couldn’t, for instance, complain to any governing body that your rights were violated because you weren’t allowed to be an asshole to someone on stage over Skype. Not without being laughed at, anyway, because as it happens… that’s not a right you have or even a privilege you’re likely to be allowed.

You certainly don’t have the “right” to any answers they don’t want to give. You’re worth about $15/mo. Imagine how much of a pain in your ass you’d allow someone to be for $15 a month. If you don’t think you’d tell yourself to take your $15 and ■■■■ off with it, you’re lying.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.