Devblog: Interim Statement on Brisc Rubal Follow-up Investigation

Have you been to Fanfest?

Beer prices aren’t bad if you avoid the trendy places. There’s bars that hold happy hours down near the old harbour where it’s effectively 2 beers for the price of one and you can move from bar to bar doing the same thing.

1 Like

Have you been clubbing in Lower Manhattan on a Friday night?

Costs, obviously, are relative to where you live and what your normal cost-of-living looks like, but when everything’s twice what it is in NYC, Los Angeles, or London, that’s going to hit people living in Nebraska or Swansea, or Limoges even harder.

There’s where he’s got you, he doesn’t have a job.

If the whole game is built about scams, robbing & so on - one more, one less, who cares… From my, as relatively new player point of view - just one more… Not worth to make al this bla, bla, bla, Im sorry to say that… Ratting ships nerf is a prob, not this…

4 Likes

So because WoW is built around killing things, it’s totally cool for one player to go beat the crap out of another? Or for Blizzard to claim someone did?

Things that are not in-game are not in-game.

1 Like

Arrendis, that`s exactly how it works and intended, same, like scams and robbery in eve… Ganking in wow is pretty same like Code does in Urlen / Jita…

1 Like

We can’t rush this. cross the T’s and dot the I’s, double check, triple check, quadruple check everything.

1 Like

Your Alliance was first which cross that border, now suck it …
What goes around, come around :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Right, but that’s in-game.

What’s being accused here is as ‘in-game’ as ‘Bob plays Alliance. Walter plays Horde. So Bob went over to Walter’s house and beat him with a pipe wrench.’

Things that are not in-game are not in-game, and it’s not ok to publicly accuse someone of RL crap if they didn’t do it.

btw, @BDVannessa_LSG—Thanks for demonstrating my point about confirmation bias.

1 Like

We intend to share a full follow-up statement next week.

Time is running out. Friday Release so it doesn’t get as much traction in the weekly news cycle like the original monday devblog release?

1 Like

it’s out.

1 Like

Damn, I called it even down to the release time on the announcement. Looks like Arrendis and a some others had the scenario pretty well scoped out. Welcome back the INIT 3!!

2 Likes

O
M
G

1 Like

But the prices aren’t twice as much, I know, I’ve been twice.

It all depends on where you drink, nothing else.

then it was

:smiley:

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

sorry couldnt resist :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheapest beer I’ve had in Iceland was 600 isk for a pint.

Now, it wasn’t a bad beer. Just a bog standard one.

At current conversion rates, that’s around $4.90. During happy hour.

In Glasgow, I can get a pint for £2.50 (that pub doesn’t do happy hour. Ones which do tend to be more expensive at other times, maybe dipping to that price) That’s around $3.22

Sure, it’s not double in Iceland. But you’re still paying a goodly amount. And if you’re not drinking at happy hour, expect the prices to rise above 1000 isk.

Then there’s the food. a 12 inch sub (from Nonni’s) will set you back maybe 1700 isk. That’s around $14

2 Likes

ISK IS REAL OMG!!!

who would have thought eh :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

And why? Because he is a politician? In a normal situation nobody would know what person is Brisc in the real world. We know it only, because he forced us to know it who is he.

You did this hissy when CCP teleported capitals to kill them, and declared they are bots? 'Cause you know, those broke an agreement too. The EULA for example. What was the different? Especially now, when they finally said he is innocent? They could be also innocent. Or all of those are non important, because they are not lawyers?