Devblog: Interim Statement on Brisc Rubal Follow-up Investigation

I really hope it gets reversed and he clears his name. Its important to think the best of people and give the benefit of the doubt imo.

Its just so strange to me whats going on with this and how public it is. We cant discuss petitions publically- but look at this process

5 Likes

wow…that analogy is pretty bad…not similar at all…

“we”? I don’t think you and I live in the same world. I suspect you might agree.

2 Likes

I don’t know if it said that. I thought it just said they would apologize if they made a mistake…

20190417_173745

5 Likes

Color me flabbergasted…
…wait…nope.

4 Likes

Going to wait for next weeks follow-up, since I’m confused as hell at the moment.

The initial statement seemed so confident, as if all the investigation had been made prior.

This statement seems like it might not have been the case at all. Maybe someone jumped the gun on the banhammer. As many have said in this thread, it’s nothing new for CCP to have made a huge no-no.

However, my opinion on the CSM hasn’t really changed much. Re-evaluate how the CSM works and affects the development or just close it all down.

2 Likes

SO MUCH this. I couldn’t understand why people were all up in arms over the initial ban, but jeezus H christ wtf are you people doing?

I guess it is all becoming clear, I now understand. The next time someone gets banned, well I’ll just be waiting for the Interim Statement / Full Follow-up Statement before deciding CCP has done anything remotely approaching an investigation.

Good work CCP, just… :open_mouth:

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

3 Likes

Um… Shouldn’t they have done a “thorough investigation” prior to issuing one-year and LIFETIME bans?

5 Likes

Indeed. But, the mittani doesnt really play so banning him likely wouldnt have much effect.

1 Like

Of course everyone has an agenda. The trick is to stop electing folks whose agendas are not worthy of support.

m

5 Likes

coughs

3 Likes

Bans can always be reversed…

1 Like

You don’t normally show your arse to the crowd before putting your pants back on.

2 Likes

I am not CCP.

1 Like

True true, its more of how things been handled in the past which has brought heat, and if they don’t handle things now better, the skeletons in the closet will be yanked out and used to enflame the situation, which then risks CSM and CCP from being transparent in the future. Its why I was feeling they may have jumped before looking in this case. But it’s still good to see they are stopping to first look back before going into our word is law mode and ignoring the possibility they made a mistake. They are least reviewing the situation, which in all honesty should have happened first before judgement but still they are making the effort to do this properly. I still suggest next time that they suspend all involved temporarily to conduct investigation then pass out judgement. Still applaud CSM for being better than past CSMs with integrity and honesty.

1 Like

It’s an ancient Chinese proverb.

3 Likes

CCP will force Brisc to mine 10k units of veldspar.

With a Kestrel.

2 Likes

in Jita… :frowning:

with gas harvesters

1 Like

First of all I hope they do the right thing, what ever that maybe. But to your point that CCP are human, NO it is a company not a human. Humans work there but CCP as an entity is not a human.